Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 09 Aug 2006 07:54 PM by  Ledfoot2
37ft Diesel Pusher w/ 30ft trailer CHEAP!!
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Ledfoot2

--
08 Aug 2006 07:34 PM
    I am selling my racing setup to move on to something else. It has been a fantastic rig that I worked hard to set up for dry camping at the track.

1987 Hawkins Motor Coach (almost identical to a Country Coach) 37ft long, 300hp, 800lb/ft 10.4 liter Turbocharged CAT diesel. Generator, twin A/C's, Twin Funaces, Air Brakes, Air RIde, Air throttle and Cruise. Basically, it is a bus chassis (Gillig) with a motorhome built on it. It will pull my 10,000 loaded trailer 80mph all day long. I take my three kids and wife to the track and they are all comfortable in it. Everything works great in the motorhome. It has a new fridge, and has been well maintained.
    I would like $30,000 for the motorhome. If you look around at coaches like this, you will find none built better than an HMC. This motorhome was $189,000 when the previous owner bought it new in 1987.

THe trailer is a 2000 Pace shadow. It has a ton of Pit Pal equipment, a counter a long the front wall with an A/C built into the front wall. It and the motorhome are set up for an equalizer and trailer brakes. The trailer has 8 lug axles with 16 inch wheels and heavy brakes. I would like $ 9000 for the trailer.

I would take $7000 off the price of the two seperate if you want the entire rig.

That's $32,000 for a rig that is ready to go. We just returned from a 600 mile trip with the family and the Vette loaded up in the trailer (which is also available)

Thekinmans@the-i.net for more pics.

SCCAForums Image

SCCAForums Image
    rerun
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Aug 2006 12:18 PM

what kind of fuel mileage do you get?

what's the maximum weight you can tow with?

Zauskycop
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    09 Aug 2006 07:27 PM
    rerun wrote:

Does it have a deep fryer in case he runs out of fuel?!?!?
    Ledfoot2

--
    09 Aug 2006 07:54 PM
    rerun wrote:

I am not sure about the maximum weight that it can tow. I know that I am pulling about 10,000lbs and the motorhome pulls great. I would imagine it could tow more. I would reinforce the hitch or put a pintle type hitch on it that will carry more. I just got back pulling an entirely full rig with 30 gallons of fuel in the trailer, a 3000lb Corvette, all the tools, water, food and supplies for 4 days. I got 8.5 mpg running between 65-70 the entire way.

I love the motorhome, it is super heavy duty and is as strong as any new one, for 1/10th the price. It is currently listed on ebay. Here is the link. I would sell it outside ebay to a racer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...AMESE%3AIT

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner