0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Welch Racing

--
22 Aug 2006 05:56 PM
    These cars run in the FS class.
    We have been running them in the Formula TR series (formulatr.com)

For Sale: Formula Renault 1600 (2005 FTR 2nd place finisher) complete car. Engine and transmission in excellent condition, one owner since car has been in US. Carbon chassis has never been damaged. Everything is in great condition on this car and the car has never had any tub damage only minor racing incidents. It has the AIM MXL data system, 2 extra sets of wheels, all assorted springs and sway bars and gearing.
    For Sale: Formula Renault 1600 complete car engine and transmission in excellent condition, one owner since car has been in US. Carbon chassis has never been damaged. Everything is in great condition on this car and the car has never had any tub damage only minor racing incidents. It has the AIM MXL data system, 2 extra sets of wheels, all assorted springs and sway bars and gearing.
    For Sale: Formula Renault 1600 complete car Engine and transmission in good condition (engine has 2 race weekends on it) this car was part of a trade for a driver running on our team in the 2005 season. Everything is in great condition on this car and the car has never had any tub damage to my knowledge but I am checking into it from the original seller since we have owned it only minor racing incidents. It has the XAP data system, 2 extra sets of wheels, all assorted springs and sway bars and gearing.
    Please contact for pricing as I have 3 cars available, a complete package deal is available if you purchase all three cars which will include a spare full dress engine, spare complete gearbox, extra bodywork, assorted A arms and uprights and many other spares. Please email Robert Lott at rlott@commercialaircraftinteriors.com or feel free to call me at 360-757-3117.

I added the 1st car listed since it will only allow me to add 1 picture, I have more and can send them to you if you would like to see them.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner