Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 27 Aug 2006 09:17 PM by  LD71
Carbotech Presents 2006 Winners Circle National Club Racing Points UPDATED!!!
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dave Schotz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
25 Aug 2006 11:23 AM

Great job everyone! Check out the Results so far updated through end of July.

http://sccaforums.com/points/

Larry can comment on just what race he actually is updated through.

Thanks!

Dave

LD71
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    27 Aug 2006 09:17 PM

Now it can be told, the points have been corected and are up to date following Houston last weekend---just 2 more races to go. Having decided not to go to Topeka, I was able to commit the time to update these standings. http://sccaforums.com/points/

I have received some private messages suggesting that I installed a filter to delete any Mini or Z4 drivers---sorry, it was just an Excel linking glitch...wish I'd have thought of that filter! Devil

T1 looks to be wrapped up by Andrew Aqualante, with very close running for 2nd, depending on the entry at HPT and Nelson next weekend. T2 is so close between Bill Baten and Derek Butts--did I hear they are running at HPT next weekend? T3 leader is Rick Gilhart

SSB looks to be wrapped up by Andrew Aqualante, with very close running for 2nd, depending on the entry at HPT and Nelson next weekend. SSC is very close between Pignataro and Lipparini with McClughan and Taylor possible depending on entries at the last 2 races. Surprise

SM results are pretty amazing, showing where the real entries are in Club racing. The top 4 could still change as these guys are attractings such huge fields. Cool

Point System:
    All National drivers eligible, no registration needed
    -Count only your best 5 National races; drop lowest-scoring events if you score in 6 or more races
    -Points formula:
    1) 1st place, 15 points; 2nd place 11 points; 8; 6; 5; 4; 3; 2; 1.
    2) The points listed above will be multiplied by the number of entries; if there are 10 entries in the class, and you win, you get 150 points

LD71 Big Smile

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner