1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jhemp3

--
07 Oct 2006 08:48 AM

Sold my '99 Sport... have new Civic Si. Selling all spares including:

Harbor Freight tire trailer w/box on back big enough for 2 helmets, jack, tools, etc and small box on front for car cover, chairs and other equipment. The trailer is in excellent shape and will carry four race tires. It pulls behind your Miata with no noticeable affects. The DeLan hidden hitch is listed below and can't be seen on the car when not in use.

Jim Hemphill

(My family adopted Ry when his parents included him in an "all in bet" in the parking lot of the Choctaw Drive In. As I recall, in August, 1955. The winners of the bet decided he was more trouble than worth, a long-lasting personal character flaw, and we needed someone to cut the grass. Additional details on request.)

Knoxville, TN

865-712-2691

1, Harbor Freight custom made tire trailer w/spare and 2 tool boxes $315

1 set of re-valved Bilstein shocks $260

4, Pro Race2 wheels (15x7 w/4x100 bolt pattern) w/Falken Azenies (some tread left) $285

2, Khumo R compound 710's (205/50 15) good tread left, used in 4 autocrosses. $135

3, front sway bars: 1, tubular Racing Beat 1 1/4" $95 ; 1 solid Suspension Techniques 1" $25 (SOLD)

2 mufflers: 1 stock $25 ; 1 Jackson Racing Stainless Steel $285 ; both in perfect shape

1 full car cover perfect shape $110

1 partial cover for cockpit coverage when top is down $35

1 DeLan hidden hitch and receiver w/ball $170

1 K/N high flow air filter $20

Other various articles.

Jim Hemphill
    BillyBob

--
    19 Oct 2006 11:17 PM
    jhemp3 wrote:

Sold my '99 Sport... have new Civic Si. Selling all spares including:

Harbor Freight tire trailer w/box on back big enough for 2 helmets, jack, tools, etc and small box on front for car cover, chairs and other equipment. The trailer is in excellent shape and will carry four race tires. It pulls behind your Miata with no noticeable affects. The DeLan hidden hitch is listed below and can't be seen on the car when not in use.

Jim Hemphill

(My family adopted Ry when his parents included him in an "all in bet" in the parking lot of the Choctaw Drive In. As I recall, in August, 1955. The winners of the bet decided he was more trouble than worth, a long-lasting personal character flaw, and we needed someone to cut the grass. Additional details on request.)

Knoxville, TN

865-712-2691

1, Harbor Freight custom made tire trailer w/spare and 2 tool boxes $315

1 set of re-valved Bilstein shocks $260

4, Pro Race2 wheels (15x7 w/4x100 bolt pattern) w/Falken Azenies (some tread left) $285

2, Khumo R compound 710's (205/50 15) good tread left, used in 4 autocrosses. $135

3, front sway bars: 1, tubular Racing Beat 1 1/4" $95 ; 1 solid Suspension Techniques 1" $25 (SOLD)

2 mufflers: 1 stock $25 ; 1 Jackson Racing Stainless Steel $285 ; both in perfect shape

1 full car cover perfect shape $110

1 partial cover for cockpit coverage when top is down $35

1 DeLan hidden hitch and receiver w/ball $170

1 K/N high flow air filter $20

Other various articles.

Jim Hemphill
    It was 1953.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner