Area 13 Director
 4 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Harlan

--
08 Oct 2006 10:11 PM
    Joe Harlan announced today that he is seeking the position of Director for Division 13.
    Joe has been a member of the SCCA since 1989. He is a racer and a business owner, operating a successful racecar preparation and racing parts business in Oregon City, Oregon. Joe's many years of racing experience, both as a driver, and as a business owner supporting our area race drivers, has created positive environments where people collaborate and get results. This is his objective as your new Director for Division 13.
    Joe will bring customer service experience to the club, as he has done while holding other Board of Director positions in local racing organizations over the years.
    How you ask?
    Joe has the ability to weigh all sides of a situation before moving forward. He wants to gather the facts and hear all the opinions. Joe wants the needs of the individuals who make up the SCCA met, creating momentum where less-vocal, but no less opinionated club members are inspired to speak up and be heard, because they feel they can make a contribution and that their opinions matter and will count.
    Joe believes that any decision made, regarding the club, must be of benefit to the sport and hobby, as well to its members. He believes it is time for our BOD to hear the voices of all the member continuants of this fine racing organization. For many years, there have been those who would say that their opinions do not matter. It's time to let them be heard and show them they do!
    Our club needs a BOD that will put its fiscal responsibility first and its self serving agenda behind it. We need to be a club working toward the good of the whole, not just desires of the few.
    Vote for Joe Harlan! He may not always be politically correct but you will always know where he stands, and he will work for the good of the racing community as a whole.
    Thank you for your support!
    Bad-JoeH

--
    29 Nov 2006 01:37 PM

It seems the people has spoken of Area 13,

You got your ass handed to you in the election - 459 votes for Howard (congrats Howard, you are a good guy),
    200-ish for John Martinsen of Northwest Region,
    and 93 for Joe. I'm frankly surprised he got that many votes, about the same number of votes
    he got when he ran for ORSCCA board.
    It seems the people don't think you are as good as you believe you are! Sorry Joe!
    Maybe start being a team player, think of others first, look at things from their perspective instead of your own! Maybe then, maybe, you can lead the people of area 13. After reading the flamers you have written all over the web of other people, I can see you do not have much fan support!
    Take care!
    Harlan

--
    30 Nov 2006 03:39 PM

Yep,

Your right but at least I ran and I have enough sack to use my real name anytime I say something. It takes a real nutless wonder to point out the obvious and hide behind the anonymity of the web to do it.

christoc
    I'm an Admin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    11 Dec 2006 12:52 PM
    Cagedruss, it's not nice, and also against the rules, to create multiple user accounts so you can try to hide your identity.
    Harlan

--
    12 Dec 2006 06:04 PM

Ha,

Class act Russ, I guess I would never have guessed it from you. I hope all your current and future customers at RaceTech Fabrication get the chance to see what a credible guy you are when they see this thread. Once again at least I have the sack to put my name behind anything I say.

Joe

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner