Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Phillip S. Osborne
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
09 Nov 2006 11:35 PM

Texas Region SCCA will host it's 9th and final event at Fort Worth Cats LeGrave Field on Sunday, November 19th. Registration is now open, just go to DLB Racing's website, or www.autocross.com/texas/ and pre-register. LeGrave Field is located on north Main St. and entrance can be gained by taking either the east 6th or 7th street entrances. This is a great asphalt site, and if it works out, it is very possible the site will be used more often next season, and possibly used as a Divisional site. If I can make it from 950 miles away, it's accessable for anyone/everyone in SoW Div!

Phil O. (hoping to be there!)

AStockVette
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    13 Nov 2006 10:11 PM

Only an old retired guy would drive 900+ miles for maybe 4 minutes of seat time - when I grow up, I wanna be you (or Neal) [H].

Have they chopped off all the light poles? Not sure I want to play chicken with those in my plastic car.

Phillip S. Osborne
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    14 Nov 2006 01:39 AM

Hey Bob, unfortunately, It looks like I won't make it...thought I could, but not enough work at TDE to pay for the trip, so it looks like I'm out...

Light poles are still there, but a properly designed course should render the poles a non-issue... Heck, we do it all the time up here in hick-ville...

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner