Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Tefkatt
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
08 Feb 2007 09:40 PM

The Cincinnati Region will be hosting the Inaugural I.T./SPEC-tacular at Mid-Ohio this August. We are inviting SM, SRF, TCC and all I.T. classes for this event.

All race groups are projected to receive

( 1) 30 minute qualifying session,

( 1) 30 minute/ 17 lap race { Which ever comes first}

( 2) 45 minute/ 25 lap { Which ever comes first per race}

For more information go to http://www.cincyscca.com Check it out and tell us what you think.

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley

Cincinnati Race Chairman SCCA

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Feb 2007 10:06 PM

Update on the Cincinnati PDX to be held on August 10th, 2007

The Cincinnati Region will be holding a PDX on August 10th in conjunction with our race on August 11th-12th, 2007 at Mid-Ohio. We will be accepting entries May 1st, 2007 for an Advanced ( test) group as well as an instructors group. Due to the limited number of slots available we will be accepting reservations on a first come first reserved basis. The entry fee will be $199.07 for the advanced group. Instructors that want to drive/test will be charged $50 to cover insurance/sanctioning fees. Instructors that do not bring a car to the PDX will have No Charge.

Those interested in being an instructor please either send a PM or e-mail me at Tefkatt@aol.com. Add your name, e-mail address and phone number where you may be reached. I will forwarded the info to the Chief Instructor. ( This is for information purposes only and does not guarantee a spot as an instructor for the PDX.)

Todd Cholmondeley

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Apr 2007 05:39 PM

To all,

The reservation form for the August 10th PDX is now available at cincyscca.com. Look in the I.T./SPEC-tacular page under Friday Schedule. Space is limited so if you are interested mail in your reservation ASAP. You can contact the PDX Chair (Kurt) at cincyscca65@fuse.net

Todd

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    23 Apr 2007 07:58 PM

To all,

Contact information for the garage rentals at Mid-Ohio is now posted at Cincyscca.com . The interior dimensions and amenities of the Single and Double door garages are the same. I have included pictures so you can get an idea of what they look like.

Todd

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 May 2007 07:22 AM

At T-minus 91 days. Don't forget if your interested in the PDX to get your reservations in soon. Cincyscca.com has all the details. We are currently looking for sponsors for race groups and the worker/driver gifts. Contact me at Tefkatt@aol.com for more information. Entry forms SHOULD be available June 1st. I'll keep you posted as we get closer to the kick-off date. Have a safe weekend.

Todd Cholmondeley

Cincinnati SCCA

Tefkatt
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    31 May 2007 04:33 PM

To all,

The entry form and supps. for the Cincinnati I.T.SPEC*tacular are posted at http://www.cincyscca.com . Online registration is available at http://www.dlbracing.com .

Todd Cholmondeley

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner