You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
sm2dan
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
07 Aug 2007 02:41 PM

Yah, I'm not concerned about light poles. Our best site in the past decade or so was Retama Horse Race Park in San Antonio with light poles. Great site even with poles. you don't ever notice them.

Looking forward to it!

Dan

autoxmax
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
08 Aug 2007 03:47 PM

Re: Some Fort Worth Divisional Info.

I'm not sure we've made a few items public knowledge yet, but there are a few details I'll let out of the bag about the Texas Region Divisional.

We'll have a 30' x 40' tent with tables & chairs so people can get out of the sun & have a seat to relax, watch/listen to the event. There will be COLD water provided under the tent along with a couple of big fans to cool you off. Near the tent will be AIR-CONDITIONED - INDOOR - BATHROOMS. Yep, that's right, indoor plumbing.....believe it or not! (Maybe we could do Timing & scoring from there????)
The Discount Tire NASCAR Display & Car will be at the Ft Worth Divisional. Along with that will be the Big Blow-up advertising Discount Tire.

Several members are helping us out by sponsoring some all important adult beverages & party items.

Doug Maxcy is sponsoring the MARGARITA MACHINE & FIXINGS for Saturday's Party.

Also, Phil Adams is sponsoring 3 KEGS of BEER for the Friday & Saturday parties!!

And Ann Langley has been VERY busy getting us a number of items to dress-up the Saturday party a bit along with some raffle items.

Thanks, Doug, Phil & Ann!!!
A big handful of other folks are working hard with all the details & items to make this a great event.
Todd Farris will be conducting a Divisional Town Hall meeting during Saturday's party. Todd will giving away some great items for entrants that have attended all 3 Divisional events. Future plans for the Divisional series will be discussed.

On Friday, registration & tech will open at 5pm at the eventsite & will be open until 9pm (9:30 if I know you're coming). Registration will be under the tent. Pizza, Softdrinks, Water & BEER will be gratis to welcome you to the Texas Region Divisional (The Hooter Girls thing just didn't work out.....this year.....unless Stuart {a.k.a. Mr. Viper} can sweet talk em out there??)
Plus, don't forget about our dinner plans for Saturday night. Riscky's BBQ of Fort Worth will be catering dinner & it will be an ALL YOU CAN EAT & waddle away from the table feast!
The menu will include:
Beef Brisket & Sausage,
Potato Salad - a Vegetable -
Relish Tray - Bread
& Peach Cobbler for desert!
Add a little (or a lot in most cases) of those Margaritas & Beer that Doug & Phil are providing, & you've got a PARTY! Iced Tea & soft drinks are also available & included. All this is included with your entry fee. Additional meal tickets will be $10.
In addition, we'll be doing the traditional "raffle" on Saturday night.
We might be having one more fun item to top off the Saturday party if details can get worked out at the last minute.

More later!
Brad Maxcy
'07 Texas Region Divisional Chairman

http://www.autocross.com/texasregio...ivisional/

autoxmax
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
12 Aug 2007 11:53 PM
Fort Worth Div Bulletin:
The "Powers That Be" have decided to waive the late fee for the Texas Region Divisional!
On line DLB registration has been changed to reflect the fee change.
If you are using the "mail-in" PDF form just scratch out the late fee.
Still just $60 to enter!
Brad Maxcy
AStockVette
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
31 Aug 2007 05:57 PM
So, Mr. Farris - are the final Divisional stats/placings going to be posted somewhere? Or have they already been, and I just don't know it?
modernbeat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
31 Aug 2007 06:27 PM
AStockVette wrote:
So, Mr. Farris - are the final Divisional stats/placings going to be posted somewhere?  Or have they already been, and I just don't know it?

Vitek had the results by Teusday IIRC.

From the link above, the general results page:

And from a link on that page, the Series Championship Results (best 2 of 3)

turbotoddie
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
04 Sep 2007 02:37 PM

sorry Brad

Been busy and hadn't kept up. I thought the link had been sent.

autoxmax
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
17 Oct 2007 11:20 AM

Actually, that was Bob.

Guess his profile name should be ASPvette

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Woodhouse Motorsports
SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner