RoadRacing Sponsors
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DCombs#4

--
09 Jun 2007 10:22 PM

I am beginning my road racing career and I hav been riding at tracks for bout 9 months and I am starting to get my motorcycle ready for the beginning of next season and I am planning on trying to get a sponsor and get a couple of tests under my belt if I get a sponsor and change parts on my bike and adjust setups accordingly!

I am Looking for a Sponsor to help me be able to become a competitive racer and I just need a little help from any one!

Thank You

DCombs#4

Roy Dietsch

--
    09 Jun 2007 11:14 PM

Good luck with that...

Roy

DCombs#4

--
    10 Jun 2007 10:16 PM
    Thanks Man I appreciate it
    Roy Dietsch

--
    11 Jun 2007 06:08 PM

Really you need to win some races or do well at lets say a national championship or a televised race to think about serious sponsors. You may get a few bucks here and there from some local people who just want to support "YOU". Asking on a forum is going to get you nothing. At least have a presentation and specifically ask people: here is something I came up with from a local guy who just wanted to help me out because he liked our team.

http://beatmotorsports.com/racing/v...y.doc.html

How many races have you won and at what level? What is your other experience if you have only been doing this for 9 months?

Roy

DCombs#4

--
    15 Jun 2007 09:10 PM
    Thanks man I am in tha middle of getting a presentation together and I hav 4 companies I am in contact with and I am talking bout sponsorship for next season and 2 said they will need a presentation and tha other 2 said that i need to meet up wit them with tha bike and so they can talk to me and see how they think if its worth it or not! Thanks for tha help I appreciate and all tha best!
    StrokerAce
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Jun 2007 04:03 PM

Most sponsorship requirements start with "Dad?......."

If you're older it might start with "Honey?....."

DCombs#4

--
    17 Jun 2007 08:40 PM
    Hahaha I know i am trying to get my fathers company to help and 2 of my potential sponsors pulled out and so i am just looking for anyone for a heling hand. Thanks man and you are true with that! hahaha lata
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner