You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
turbotoddie
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
13 Jun 2007 06:24 PM
    Howdy everyone,
    I would like to challenge everyone to participate in this year's Divisional Series! Divisional events are similar to a Natl Tour without the pressure of a Natl event. Div events are run in the same manner, 3 or 4 runs per day, combined times determine the winner.
    This year, we can guarantee a Natls type course! I have asked Roger Johnson to be course consultant for all the div events so we can prepare competitiors for the trip to Kansas in September and hopefully get a few rookies a little more interested.
    If you have never participated in a div, temp memberships are available for free and I encourage you to take a trip and see how the other clubs do things. I also ask that you might consider supporting other clubs events as they will support your event in return. These events do involve a huge investment in time and money. This is also the only other event that counts as a qualifier for Natls since there are not other Natl Tours within a reasonable driving distance.
    This year, for anyone who participates in all three events, they will be entered into a drawing for a Simpson helmet, 2007 Solo Natls entry and subrscription to North American Pylon.
    The goal for 2007 is to show enough attendance and support of the Div Series to help solicit a series spnsor for next year to help alleviate some of the costs of hosting an event. Also, I have solicited SCCA to consider extending contingency support to divisional programs again. We need good support to show justification for this change.
    Rise to the challenge, meet some new friends and see why everyone loves a good roadtrip!!!! Texas is home to many current, and former, Natl champs so if you really want to know how good you are, this is your chance!
    Div event info can be found at autorcross.com/swdiv and dlbracing.com
    I would like to thank Houston Region, Texas Region and Texas Spokes/Lone Star Region for hosting our series this year.
    Thanks
    Todd Farris
    Divisional Steward/Southwest Division
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner