Autobahn National/Restricted Regional
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Kevin Coulter

--
02 Jul 2007 12:18 AM

Registration is open for the inaugural SCCA National, Restricted Regional, and SCCA sanctioned test day at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL (south course). The weekend begins with the SCCA test day on Friday, July 13. Saturday, July 14, has practice and qualifying for the national, along with qualifying and the one-hour restricted regional enduro for IT, SMT, SPO, and SPU. Sunday, July 15, has morning warmup, plus the national races.

NASCAR is in town just a few miles away, but the track is providing free camping for all workers and competitors. If all goes well, most, if not all, competitors should be on their way home before the NASCAR race ends on Sunday.

For more information, please see http://www.scca-chicago.com or register online at http://www.dlbracing.com/clubs/cendiv-scca/clubrace.aspx?EventID=2853

prodogdriver
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Jul 2007 03:35 PM

If I decide to camp at the track, what do they have for shower facilities?

Thx

Mark Hirt
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Jul 2007 05:17 PM
    They do have showers and the cafe does serve breakfast
    GinoC

--
    13 Jul 2007 03:35 PM

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this race. Have fun. Please consider coming up to the Cat National at Road America on July 28-29.

GinoC

Mazda 3

SSC 59

prodogdriver
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Jul 2007 11:49 AM
    It was a fun weekend, I almost have this car figured out. I even had Tim Myers worried a few times :)
    June Sprints taught me that my little car does not have the legs for RA. ,sorry
    see ya next year I guess
    GinoC

--
    16 Jul 2007 10:42 PM

Your car does have the leggs for RA. You just need to spend more time on the track. Look at Joey MeTexas, he picked up 4 sec from his last time at RA. We need SSC cars up here. Please consider the trip.

gino

GinoC

--
    16 Jul 2007 11:08 PM

Do you know how to get ahold of Tim Meyers? Maybe we could talk him into coming to RA on July 28. I may have to make a road trip to Atlanta.

ginoc

prodogdriver
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    18 Jul 2007 10:51 AM
    I only just met Tim this past weekend, didn't get his contact info.
    He does post on this forum, find his profile and send him a PM
    BTW-another trip to RA is not in my race budget this year, sorry I can't make it.
    I always run the Sprints every year (missed a few due to no car)so I will see you next year.
    It used to be that Milwaukee was a hot bed of SSC racers, now it's only you, that suxs.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner