Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
prodogdriver
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
17 Aug 2007 01:47 PM

In an effort to make the National Race weekend at GingerMan on August 25-26th(entry forms available at www.sbrscca.org) as cost-effective as possible, South Bend Region has worked out a deal for you to do some testing at a very affordable price. Here are the details:

When: Friday August 24th from 5:30-8:30 pm

Where: GingerMan Raceway, South Haven, MI

Who: All racers competing in the National on Aug. 25-26th

Cost: $40. We'll run rain or shine. This amount is non-refundable unless the track must be shut down. In other words, we're still gonna run if it rains.

Run Groups: Three run groups. Each group gets 20 minutes of track time per hour, for a total of 60 minutes of track time. Depending on who is interested, I envision something like this: Run Group I-Open wheel cars; SRF, Run Group II-Slower Closed Wheel Cars; Group III-Faster Closed Wheel Cars.

Maximum # of cars: 8 per group(24 total)

Minimum # of cars: 15. If we don't get at least 15 cars, the cost will be $60

I told the track manager, that I would be willing to get the word out and organize registration. You MUST pre-register and checks must GET to me by Wednesday, August 22nd. Send a check made out to GingerMan Raceway for $40 to:

Jeff Luckritz

4478 Woodridge Way

St. Joseph, MI 49085

On a piece of paper, please include:

Your Name

Car Type

SCCA Class

Your phone number

Your e-mail address

If we don't have 15 cars by August 22nd, I will contact you and let you know the price will be $60 and you can decide if you want your money back or if you would like to pay and extra $20 when you arrive.

In case you are wondering, I am the Regional Executive for South Bend Region, SCCA and we are getting nothing out of this financially. I have merely offered my services as coordinator because I think it's important to make racing as affordable as possible. I will be there on Friday to help organize this effort and will post up-to-date information on www.sbrscca.org.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions: jluckritz@sjschools.org

Jeff
    #76 SM
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner