You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GroovinPickle
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
18 Dec 2007 11:00 AM

edit: Both seats are now sold

For sale: Cobra Suzuka and Cobra Imola II GT seats (both are black). I'd very strongly prefer to avoid shipping them, at least until I see if anybody in the area wants them.

Both are in good shape. They've got some scratches on the back of the seat and the Suzuka needs one of the mounting holes re-tapped. The seating surfaces show very little wear.

These are Kevlar seats (as opposed to fiberglass). Both weigh around 17 pounds. The Suzuka is a snug fit for me (which I prefer). The Imola II GT is wider and not as deep, so it's more accommodating. I've got black Cobra aluminum side mounts for both.

Prices for the seats+mounts new are $825 for the Suzuka and $705 for the Imola II GT (see here). I'm asking $500 and $425, respectively. I can adjust if you'd like to buy everything together, or if you don't need the side mount brackets.

I'll have pictures soon, but most of you have probably seen these in person. Let me know if you're interested.

GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    20 Dec 2007 10:06 AM

Pictures are posted here. Sorry about the quality - that's the only camera I had on hand.

Suzuka:

Imola II GT:

GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    30 Dec 2007 12:40 PM

I'd really like to sell the Suzuka locally to avoid shipping it. I'll do $425 for the seat AND side mount brackets if you'll pick it up (or I can bring it to the awards party in two weeks).

I'm pretty sure that I can get my $500 if I haul it to South Georgia in 7 weeks for the Tour, but here's your chance to get it cheap. 

Dominic

--
    31 Dec 2007 04:33 PM

Would you be willing to sell just the side mounts? I would love to buy both the seat and mounts from you, but I need the Suzuka GT for the extra width.

Thanks!

Dominic

dcjunk (at) alum dot dartmouth dot org

GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    31 Dec 2007 11:58 PM
    For now I'd like to keep them together, but if someone wants just the seat then you can have dibs on the brackets.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner