SPS 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 03 Dec 2008 11:27 PM by  Cobra
Involved Member Participants Don't Forget...
 23 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
mtownneon
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
18 Dec 2007 05:09 PM

Involved Member Participants Don't Forget to get your forms to Brian Gard before the end of the month. We haven't seen to many applications yet this year!

For first time participants, there's swag! Either a fleece or a light weight jacket embroidered to tell the world that you've gone above and beyond for IndySCCA.

For the vets, you know the deal, every consecutive year you get more embroidery and avery fifth year, you can trade in the old rag for a new one!

All of the details are on the website and in the latest issue of 'Clutch Chatter'. Contact Brian directly or e-mail him at: bgard@performancedrivenllc.com to make sure he's got it.

Peace Out

Dave

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    18 Dec 2007 05:17 PM
    So far here is who I have received points information for

Steve Linn
    Dave Dusterberg
    Pauletta Dusterberg
    Will Lahee
    Pete Hylton
    Aeron Hylton
    Wendy Hylton

I have went back through all the emails int he bgneon10@...
    account and these are all that I have.

Please let me know if you have attempted to submit them. Please use
    the bgard@performancedrivenllc.com email address.

Thank you,

Brian

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    18 Dec 2007 07:43 PM
    Yay! Swag! [:D]
    Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 08:36 AM
    Wait. . . what am I missing?
    turbohappy
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 09:51 AM
    Bob, you probably don't qualify, I know I don't. You have to do a lot of different events and help out a lot to earn enough points. Look in the November Clutch Chatter for details.
    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 11:10 AM

turbohappy wrote:
    Bob, you probably don't qualify, I know I don't. You have to do a lot of different events and help out a lot to earn enough points. Look in the November Clutch Chatter for details.

He might....he worked the Club race in the fall (2 days @ 100 points a piece), and may have been to enough meetings to cumulate the required 800 points. He made all the Solo's (50 points each). So 4 meetings (30 points each) would qualify him.

turbohappy
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 12:37 PM
    Eclipse2Lancer wrote:

turbohappy wrote:

He might....he worked the Club race in the fall (2 days @ 100 points a piece), and may have been to enough meetings to cumulate the required 800 points. He made all the Solo's (50 points each). So 4 meetings (30 points each) would qualify him.

Must have read it wrong, didn't realize it was 100pts/day, I thought it was per weekend. Cool, go Bob!

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 12:43 PM

So what do I need to do? Please spoon feed me as I have no clue what I just agreed to do.

P.S. Please don't tell my wife.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 02:25 PM
    Bob....read this attachment {and please tell me you can open PDF files}. Accumulate enough points and you can get a fleece jacket. :D
    Racerlinn
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 02:34 PM

Or go to the main page at http://www.indyscca.org/ and download the forms at the top of the page.

The region will reimburse up to $30 for a jacket or fleece that you provide to us and then embroid it as well.

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 05:39 PM

So basically, I just do what I've been doing and what I planned to do and I get a jacket.

Sounds cool.

Is this for last year's stuff too? I worked 2 days for a club race (200), hit all 12 events (50 or 75 each?) 600 and been to 3 meetings. Is that right?

The Nebulizer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    19 Dec 2007 06:30 PM
    Bobzilla wrote:

So basically, I just do what I've been doing and what I planned to do and I get a jacket.

Sounds cool.

You better read the fine print, I am pretty sure we agreed to a Hyundai exclusion at the last meeting.... you may have been in the bathroom when we fast-tracked that. (Section 17.1.3.d "All points earned while driving a Hyundai are to be counted as negative points toward any total."). Now, if you had a Miata or Mini, I think you would get bonus points [:P]

BTW did you notice the stickiness of this thread? I flexed my mod powers for the first time. I am mad with power and there is nothing you can do about it!!![6]

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    20 Dec 2007 09:16 AM
    Bobzilla wrote:

Sounds cool.

Is this for last year's stuff too? I worked 2 days for a club race (200), hit all 12 events (50 or 75 each?) 600 and been to 3 meetings. Is that right?

Yep. It's that easy. Be an active member, and get an Involved Member award.

200 (club races) + 500 (only 10 regional solo events in 2007) + 90 (30 points per meeting) = 790. 800 points are required for an award. You sure you weren't at 4 meetings?

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    20 Dec 2007 09:44 AM
    But I was a "specilized worker" for the last 4 events. Does that count for anythign?
    MichaelBenz

--
    27 Dec 2007 12:11 PM

Can somebody fill me in on just what I am supposed to submit and where to find this form? In will do it right here and now! Thanks

Mikey

Racerlinn
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Dec 2007 01:08 PM

http://www.indyscca.org/newsletter/2007/0703CCMar.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.indyscca.org/newsletter/...3CCMar.pdf

Page 10 and 11.

Or go to the main http://www.indyscca.org/">www.indyscca.org page and see the links at the top of the page.

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    27 Dec 2007 01:26 PM

Mike,

e-mail the completed form to me @ mtownneon@verizon.net If it goes to the e-mail supplied it may or may not get to Brian.

Dave

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    30 Dec 2007 09:18 AM

Only two days left to get your involved member forms in!

Don't be left out, be rewarded for your dedication to IndySCCA.

It's O.K., really.

Dave

MichaelBenz

--
    02 Dec 2008 04:44 PM
    Its that time of year again isnt it. Bumping post.
    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    02 Dec 2008 08:18 PM

yes it is......turn your points in by the end of December to Brian Gard!

{yikes....I have a ton of points....anyone need some? [:O]}

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner