2008 SOWDIV #1 April 19 & 20 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
 17 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ccarver

--
15 Jan 2008 10:26 AM

I am awaiting more details so I can make a flyer and get everything organized, but we are scheduled and ready to host the first Divisional for Southwest Div this year. Please pass the word and lets make this event a big hit.

Thanks, Carver

Joe_914
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    16 Jan 2008 04:12 PM
    Me the 914 and my co-driver will be there ready to go fast. Nice Job Chris.
    Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Jan 2008 06:13 PM

Count me in!!!

fastbird86

--
    16 Jan 2008 06:20 PM
    I plan on being there as well.
    gopanoz

--
    17 Jan 2008 02:07 AM

Div #1 then following weekend, Hou ALMS and the next weekend, TOUR! Thats a frikin sweet 3 weekends in a row! Cant wait!

davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    17 Jan 2008 11:51 AM
    Arkansas tour the weekend before this Div as well I think ;)
    darbyfam

--
    17 Jan 2008 12:41 PM
    I'm in!!
    Lynn
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    17 Jan 2008 02:35 PM

Davebs14 wrote:
    Arkansas tour the weekend before this Div as well I think ;)

Arkansas has a Pro Solo this year, but no Tour.

StuMax

--
    25 Feb 2008 07:22 PM
    A bunch of us here in Texas Region are getting pretty excited about the event! 

Could I brib someone for some info? Like what site it's at and some near by hotels?
    fastbird86

--
    25 Feb 2008 09:38 PM

Yeah, I need to check the entry list to see what ESP looks like!

the site is north of Baton Rouge off of Hwy 61, site is a ways down on West Irene Rd. I think there is a new Hotel that was built right next to the site but I'm not sure.

Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Feb 2008 10:52 PM
    StuMax wrote:

Could I brib someone for some info? Like what site it's at and some near by hotels?

I do ya one better on the site..

[URL=http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=30.593084~-91.252541&style=a&lvl=18&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=14727618&encType=1]Evo Autox[/URL]

Someone found this and we having a event about a year ago.. Surface is much like HPT its 600ft by 450ft skills pad that the state police uses.. Grid one is going to be just to the left of the figure 8 and grid 2 is going to be the parking lot near the building... Parking is going to be the straight of the road course. Enter parking on the little road on the left and enter gird on the road to the right..

We are working on getting the hotels as near as we can, but I think its going to be a 20-25min drive in the morn. The site is in the boon docks.

Kerry

StuMax

--
    26 Feb 2008 12:03 AM
    Kerry Coughlin wrote:
    StuMax wrote:

I do ya one better on the site..

[URL=http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=30.593084~-91.252541&style=a&lvl=18&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=14727618&encType=1]Evo Autox[/URL]

Someone found this and we having a event about a year ago..  Surface is much like HPT its 600ft by 450ft skills pad that the state police uses.. Grid one is going to be just to the left of the figure 8 and grid 2 is going to be the parking lot near the building...  Parking is going to be the straight of the road course. Enter parking on the little road on the left and enter gird on the road to the right..

We are working on getting the hotels as near as we can, but I think its going to be a 20-25min drive in the morn.  The site is in the boon docks.

Kerry

Thanks alot Kerry! 20-25 min. drive won't scare many of our guys away!
    Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    27 Feb 2008 09:13 PM

Event Flyer

SCCAForums Image

davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Feb 2008 10:18 AM

Do you have a direct link to online pre-registration? Our last regional before this event is Sunday so we need info ASAP. :)

At the meeting last night nobody had any idea. We want to go :)

How do we register?

If you can email Roger all the info so we can plug it this weekend that would be awesome :) I've PM'd you his email.

Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Feb 2008 01:46 PM
    Davebs14 wrote:

Do you have a direct link to online pre-registration? Our last regional before this event is Sunday so we need info ASAP. :)

At the meeting last night nobody had any idea. We want to go :)

How do we register?

If you can email Roger all the info so we can plug it this weekend that would be awesome :) I've PM'd you his email.

Online pre-registration is on http://www.axwaresystems.com/axorm/...r_main.php

We will have it open for pre-registration for on Monday March 3rd, we are still working on finding hotels for the event. The problem we are having is finding a hotel that has space for trailers. Racers might have to unload at the event site, but we are working on that.

I will send the an email to Roger.

Kerry

turbotoddie
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Mar 2008 11:29 PM

Howdy everyone

Registration is now open for SWDIV #1 hosted by CENLA Region in Zachary, LA.
    Online registration can be found at http://axwaresystems.com/axorm/cale...=CENLASCCA>> or>> http://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php?clubname=SOWDIV>

Here's some info about registering. I'll this info into the Event info for each event.1) drivers should create an account if they do not have one.2) subscribe to the SOWDIV Series 3) create a car in the garage (if they don't already have some). They are club based to follow the normal club classings.4) register for any of the SOWDIV events...each Hosting club is linked to the series.PDF going out shortly..

if any questions, please contact me

Todd Farris
    DivSteward
    todd@tamscc.tamu.edu

fastbird86

--
    07 Apr 2008 10:34 PM
    SW Divisonal #1 is in 2 weeks!!!!
    Tony Shepherd
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    15 Apr 2008 11:09 PM
    See you all there!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner