[b]97 2 door ACR,[/b]
Street legal with title, no need for a trailer
Raced at Waterford Hills in 2007
High 1:21's as a Rookie
Can run in both [b]Spec Neon and ITA[/b], get lots of track time or split with a friend!
• Cage updated for 2007 requirements with Nascar bars on both sides
• FIA Sparco Circuit Pro seat with adjustable track
• Catalytic substrate removed
• AMB Transponder
• At minimum weight with 215# driver
• Head milled +.025" .
• Fully ported and polished to rules w/ 2.7l valvetrain upgrades.
• Block was decked down to make true and .020" increase in bore.
• New crank balanced. new rods and pistons
• Underdrive pulley for power steering to increase realiability
• Underdrive pulley for alternator to increase horsepower.
• Moroso 5 1/2 qt oil pan w/ baffles and windage tray.
• Cold air intake
• Mopar race ECM (7400 rpm limiter) EGR removed w/ port cover
• Polyurethane bushings all around.
• Mopar race rear adjustable swaybar
• "Limited slip" diff. that is a locker on throttle, open diff. off throttle
• New 1/2 shafts (both)
• Solid motor mount inserts w/new motor mounts
• Reinforced bobble strut.
• Brand new OEM Front calipers
• Brand new OEM front rotors
• New Hawk blue front pads
Photos at http://gallery.mac.com/doc02#100008...91;/b]