31 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
brgmcs

--
25 Feb 2008 09:05 PM

Couple pics from yesterday. The one of the course was late in the day when it had started to go to slush on the line. More pics at www.cscc-scca.org

brgmcs

--
25 Feb 2008 09:07 PM
2nd
Racerlinn
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
25 Feb 2008 10:05 PM

Who was in the way-cool black SE-R?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

brgmcs

--
26 Feb 2008 06:07 AM
Racerlinn wrote:

Who was in the way-cool black SE-R?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

Mark Luehrmann, and his son Matt. It's Matt's car.

DRAG

--
27 Feb 2008 02:21 PM
Wish I could have been there. I didn't make it home from Iowa until 1 am Monday morning. I thought about cones all day...ha.
brgmcs

--
27 Feb 2008 02:54 PM

DRAG wrote:
Wish I could have been there. I didn't make it home from Iowa until 1 am Monday morning. I thought about cones all day...ha.

We hit a few for you. [:P]

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Feb 2008 09:31 AM
When are results going to be posted? [:P]
brgmcs

--
28 Feb 2008 09:43 AM

Locked wrote:
When are results going to be posted? [:P]

They were on the web site Tuesday morning. Or are you asking for the results from the March 30th event?[:P]

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Feb 2008 02:01 PM
brgmcs wrote:

They were on the web site Tuesday morning. Or are you asking for the results from the March 30th event?[:P]

Boy do I feel sheepish. It says Class Overall Pax, and I thought those were column headers. They aren't on the same line as pics so I never bothered to click.[:^)]

The Nebulizer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
28 Feb 2008 03:44 PM
Locked wrote:
brgmcs wrote:

Boy do I feel sheepish. It says Class Overall Pax, and I thought those were column headers. They aren't on the same line as pics so I never bothered to click.[:^)]

I think I did the same thing when I checked a couple days ago....

Wow, Mathew tore it up. Nick too. Nice job, guys. I would have loved to have been there for a ride along in one of those 4wd beasts.

Basic Member
Basic Member

--
29 Feb 2008 10:07 AM

The Nebulizer wrote:
Wow, Mathew tore it up. Nick too. Nice job, guys. I would have loved to have been there for a ride along in one of those 4wd beasts.

Look at the detail by class. Matt and I weren't doing very well until the final runs. I was 15th out of 21 cars after the first 3. I dropped 33 full seconds from my first run to my last.

In my opinion Awd with summer tires would have been very boring to ride with in the first few rounds. I personally didn't have any grip, and was spinning all 4 tires with as much ease as only 2. The added power that the STI's and Evo's have made things difficult. Also, awd didn't help with braking which I tend to do late anyway. I would completely plow through the corners. In transitions I would hang the rear end out.

I learned a ton about my car. The ice taught me how critical it is to stay smooth. Brake early and ease into the throttle on exit. The evo is a very forgiving car on both wet and dry. I can brake late, and drift out of turns without feeling slow. Toward the end of the day I had learned the necessary discipline. Combine that discipline with better conditions and my times dropped significantly.

duck_hunter_117

--
02 Mar 2008 02:20 PM
I think we had the event a week to early[H]
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner