PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 14 Apr 2008 08:29 AM by  ccarver
SWDIV #1 Registration is NOW OPEN!
 14 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Kerry Coughlin
Basic Member
Basic Member
Posts:457


--
04 Mar 2008 12:12 AM
    SCCAForums Image

    turbotoddie wrote:

    Howdy everyone

    Registration is now open for SWDIV #1 hosted by CENLA Region in Zachary, LA.
    Online registration can be found at http://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php?clubname=CENLASCCA>> or>> http://axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php?clubname=SOWDIV>

    Here's some info about registering. I'll this info into the Event info for each event.1) drivers should create an account if they do not have one.2) subscribe to the SOWDIV Series 3) create a car in the garage (if they don't already have some). They are club based to follow the normal club classings.4) register for any of the SOWDIV events...each Hosting club is linked to the series.PDF going out shortly..

    if any questions, please contact me

    Todd Farris
    DivSteward
    todd@tamscc.tamu.edu
    979.777.2538

    Just follow the directions from Todd, it's easy...

    Kerry

    modernbeat
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Posts:842


    --
    04 Mar 2008 12:28 AM

    Todd didn't exactly spell out the registration details.

    To "suscribe" to the SOWDIV series, after you log on or register on AXware, go to "membership" and create a SOWDIV membership for yourself. I used my SCCA number.

    Then go to the "garage" and add whatever cars you will drive.

    Then you can go to the "calendar" and select the event and register.

    StuMax
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    24 Mar 2008 07:48 PM
    Ok this event is right around the corner!!! Who is making the trip?!!! I'm taking my RX-8 down and putting it in BS! 
    davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2498


    --
    29 Mar 2008 10:21 PM

    No f-ing doubt!!!

    Cmon guys support the Divisional series? You want us to have sponsors? contingency? etc....

    THEN YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nobody is going to give the series squat for 60 damn people. We get over 150 at a freaking regional.

    Where is the pride? Where are the locals actually? What about the Texas folks? There are some, but not enough.

    I personally decided to run 4 divs instead of the 2 pro solos that were within 14 hours. Why? To support our Divisional buddies :)

    This is the first LA div in over 6 years I believe. Last time a tropical storm hit us at Bell Chase...2001....remember? :)

    StuMax
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    30 Mar 2008 12:16 PM
    Davebs14 wrote:

    No f-ing doubt!!!

    Cmon guys support the Divisional series? You want us to have sponsors? contingency?  etc....

    THEN YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nobody is going to give the series squat for 60 damn people. We get over 150 at a freaking regional.

     

    Where is the pride? Where are the locals actually? What about the Texas folks? There are some, but not enough.

     

    I personally decided to run 4 divs instead of the 2 pro solos that were within 14 hours. Why? To support our Divisional buddies :)

    This is the first LA div in over 6 years I believe. Last time a tropical storm hit us at Bell Chase...2001....remember? :)


    I couldn't have said it better myself!!!
    Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:457


    --
    30 Mar 2008 05:18 PM
    Davebs14 wrote:

    No f-ing doubt!!!

    Cmon guys support the Divisional series? You want us to have sponsors? contingency? etc....

    THEN YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nobody is going to give the series squat for 60 damn people. We get over 150 at a freaking regional.

    Where is the pride? Where are the locals actually? What about the Texas folks? There are some, but not enough.

    I personally decided to run 4 divs instead of the 2 pro solos that were within 14 hours. Why? To support our Divisional buddies :)

    This is the first LA div in over 6 years I believe. Last time a tropical storm hit us at Bell Chase...2001....remember? :)

    Right ON!!!! Some of the DAMN LOCALS say that they are to OLD for a 2 day event.... They are OLD but what else do that have to do????

    Kerry

    darbyfam
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    31 Mar 2008 02:51 PM

    Well put.

    davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2498


    --
    01 Apr 2008 05:23 PM

    Any chance of red beans and rice and some gumbo? :)

    what kind of drinks? :)

    I'm totally stoked. I posted on SASCA and got silence. :( Kinda disappointing.

    Maybe it's just me that this irritates.....but we can all say hey come support our divisional and so on, but if we're not willing to support each other then what does that say about them or us or whoever?

    I decided to run all 4 divs instead of the pro in AR and GA.

    Kerry Coughlin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:457


    --
    01 Apr 2008 06:53 PM
    Davebs14 wrote:

    Maybe it's just me that this irritates.....but we can all say hey come support our divisional and so on, but if we're not willing to support each other then what does that say about them or us or whoever?

    That is what I told him..... He then said he was at the meeting 1000 years ago when they voted to make the div 2 day event....Our clubs here in LA are dying I MEAN LITERALLY...

    StuMax
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    01 Apr 2008 07:22 PM
    Davebs14 wrote:

    Any chance of red beans and rice and some gumbo? :)

    what kind of drinks? :)

     

    I'm totally stoked. I posted on SASCA and got silence. :(  Kinda disappointing.

     

    Maybe it's just me that this irritates.....but we can all say hey come support our divisional and so on, but if we're not willing to support each other then what does that say about them or us or whoever?

    I decided to run all 4 divs instead of the pro in AR and GA.

     

    It's not just you buddy!!! The same subject gets me going!
    ccarver
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    02 Apr 2008 09:48 AM
    StuMax wrote:
    Davebs14 wrote:

    Any chance of red beans and rice and some gumbo? :)

    what kind of drinks? :)

    I'm totally stoked. I posted on SASCA and got silence. :( Kinda disappointing.

    Maybe it's just me that this irritates.....but we can all say hey come support our divisional and so on, but if we're not willing to support each other then what does that say about them or us or whoever?

    I decided to run all 4 divs instead of the pro in AR and GA.

    It's not just you buddy!!! The same subject gets me going!

    Dinner will be from our world Famous Tony's Seafood. Website here www.tonyseafood.com

    I have secured two Margarita machines and several local beers for the party Sat night.

    Tee Shirt preview here http://res.lsuagcenter.com/evolution/SOWDIV_shirt/sample%20v2.jpg

    Trophy Preview Here http://www.autoxforum.com/forums/uploads/post-92-1207146982.jpg
    I am quite sure you guys will enjoy your stay.
    Let me know if you need any special arrangements like Todd (Adult Diapers)
    Chris Carver
    StuMax
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    02 Apr 2008 01:05 PM
    ccarver wrote:
    StuMax wrote:
    Davebs14 wrote:

    Any chance of red beans and rice and some gumbo? :)

    what kind of drinks? :)

     

    I'm totally stoked. I posted on SASCA and got silence. :(  Kinda disappointing.

     

    Maybe it's just me that this irritates.....but we can all say hey come support our divisional and so on, but if we're not willing to support each other then what does that say about them or us or whoever?

    I decided to run all 4 divs instead of the pro in AR and GA.

     

    It's not just you buddy!!! The same subject gets me going!

    Dinner will be from our world Famous Tony's Seafood. Website here www.tonyseafood.com

    I have secured two Margarita machines and several local beers for the party Sat night.

    Tee Shirt preview here http://res.lsuagcenter.com/evolution/SOWDIV_shirt/sample%20v2.jpg

    Trophy Preview Here http://www.autoxforum.com/forums/uploads/post-92-1207146982.jpg
     
    I am quite sure you guys will enjoy your stay.
    Let me know if you need any special arrangements like Todd (Adult Diapers)
    Chris Carver
     

    Sounds awsome Chris!! I was never worried about having a good time when I get down there! Make sure you have a good supply of margaritas....we went through 30 gallons in 45 minutes at the Texas Region Divisonal last year! LOL! 
    davebs14
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:2498


    --
    02 Apr 2008 03:57 PM
    I've always been a sausage gumbo fan.......but reason i ask......i could use a crawfish/shrimp alternative. I haven't been able to eat them for about 12 years.
    rickmartinez
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:43


    --
    03 Apr 2008 07:47 PM

    Looking good, Chris. I signed up today, sounds like it's going to be a great time!

    -Rick

    ccarver
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    14 Apr 2008 08:29 AM

    We are down to the wire!

    I was really hopeing to break the 100 mark, but I guess that is not the case.

    Is it to late to tell you about the Topless Car wash? Come on guys food and alcohol is already purchased. I woudl hate to throw any of this away due to lack of attendence.

    Thanks for your support, Carver

    You are not authorized to post a reply.


    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank




    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner