You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
GChambers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
27 Mar 2008 04:40 PM

Why do you have to send an e-mail trying to scare everyone out of running X-class? You scared o the competetion or something? [;)]

You can consider this the official beginning of X-class season competitor trash talking.

Come get you some!

Andy Ucter

--
    28 Mar 2008 07:48 AM

I still need to register for this X-class stuff. looking at area statics.. sounds like it will be loads of fun.. but really, I don't think Will has a chance..

he may just want to stick with the novice class.

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 08:53 AM

He doesn't. He just got lucky last year in STS. I almost cleaned his clock*.

* If "cleaning his clock" infers that I ran a consistent 1-2 seconds behind him.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 09:17 AM
    GChambers wrote:

Why do you have to send an e-mail trying to scare everyone out of running X-class? You scared o the competetion or something? [;)]

You can consider this the official beginning of X-class season competitor trash talking.

Come get you some!

Re-read the email, G-Money. I got no problem with competition, that's why I made the jump to X this year.....to make me a better driver (passive aggressive stab at Bob). [;)]
    If I wanted people out of X, I would tell them point blank to get out. I try not to mix words.

The email was intended to inform the people out of our region what our X class is all about. It's really about helping out Novices and the more experienced guys running head to head. Just making sure everyone understands why we have the Novice and X Class in our region. If competitors from other regions want to visit and run in X class, expect to assist the Novices. The declaration for X class won't need to be "officially" done until the first points event. Again, it is a year long commitment for the growth of our region.

[takes off Solo Co-Chair hat, puts on participant hat] Andy Ucter, who exactly are you? Do I know you at all? Please let me know, because the interwebs sometimes are not so clear. Also not sure if you know me well enough to make that statement.....
    I never claimed I had a chance in X class...but hopefully it will make me better....and this being only my 3rd year it really should. Don't get me wrong, at my core I am a competitor, have been my whole life....no getting around that. But if I just wanted to line my shelf with a third year end trophy, I would have run in open class again this year (another passive aggressive stab at my buddy Bob).

That being said, anyone running X class should be very afraid to get beat by someone such as myself.....who will probably have the least amount of experience in the class. Wouldn't THAT be embarrassing?! [:$]
    [/takes of all hats, since I am inside]

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 09:20 AM

Oh...I have a feeling that this thread WILL DELIVER! [:D] lol

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 09:31 AM

What the fahel? Geesh . . . I am the whipping boy. . . but I can take it.*Sniff[/mock pain] Soon enough Will will be sucking Swift fumes in second place. That is all.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 09:50 AM
    Bobzilla wrote:

What the fahel? Geesh . . . I am the whipping boy. . . but I can take it.*Sniff[/mock pain] Soon enough Will will be sucking Swift fumes in second place. That is all.

I know you can take the verbal whipping Bob.....just remember the safe word and you will be fine. lol

New rule for you: No talk of a Swift more than once a day, unless you have one sitting in your driveway/garage. [/sarcasm] [H]

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 09:56 AM

But but but . . . I really wanna souped up Metro! Ha, I didn't say Swift. D'oh, I just did.

Alright, go ahead and ban me.

Andy Ucter

--
    28 Mar 2008 11:33 AM

Will, This is also my 3rd season!!!

I'll be sure to come find you next weekend.. I've had the opportunity to meet Geoff.. ..

The Nebulizer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 12:00 PM
    Andy Ucter wrote:

I'll be sure to come find you next weekend.. I've had the opportunity to meet Geoff.. ..

'Andy Ucter' is just a pen-name isn't it? What is your real name? Where are you from?

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 12:01 PM
    Andy Ucter wrote:

Oh, I see how it is. Everybody wants to meet Will, the big bad co-chair. Nobody wants to meet the driver of the fastest Hyundai in Indiana. [:P]

mtownneon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 02:39 PM
    Bobzilla wrote:

He doesn't. He just got lucky last year in STS. I almost cleaned his clock*.

We all know how Will is. He won STS over me only after he took over scoring and showed up at the last event in a "ringer" car[:P]

* If "cleaning his clock" infers that I ran a consistent 1-2 seconds behind him.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 02:52 PM
    mtownneon wrote:

We all know how Will is. He won STS over me only after he took over scoring and showed up at the last event in a "ringer" car[:P]

I only took over part of registration and points keeper to help relieve Darren of some tasks. Gosh...... just helping out man! haha
    The STS season battle was over before that event even started.....Mr. "My fuel line broke, there was gas everywhere!"

You were "mathematically" still alive, but we both know the results would have been the same had we BOTH shown up in our own cars! [;)] haha

GChambers
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 03:12 PM
    Andy Ucter wrote:

Yea, Ucter drives the worlds fastest taxi cab. It got me to Georgia in 14 hours. Got me home in less than 12. [Y]

Edit: And, we came close to dying only one time. [;)]

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 03:12 PM
    You know. . . he was also head of scoring for WW and he WON that event in the lowest class. Something smells fishy to me.
    Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 03:14 PM

GChambers wrote:
    Yea, Ucter drives the worlds fastest taxi cab. It got me to Georgia in 14 hours. Got me home in less than 12. [Y]

Well, if it took more than 7 hours to get to Atlanta he was dawdling. . . .I know Daytona Beach can be had in under 12 hours from Danville, IN.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 04:16 PM

Bobzilla wrote:
    You know. . . he was also head of scoring for WW and he WON that event in the lowest class. Something smells fishy to me.

Correction.....headed the rules making with a few other bright individuals. Took on the scoring format as well.....because it would not have been done otherwise.

Everyone had the same rules man, I just drove better. [:D]

The Nebulizer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 04:28 PM
    Eclipse2Lancer wrote:
    Everyone had the same rules man, I just drove better. [:D]

An excerpt from those rules...

Rule 19.6.8b:

For all slalom sections, drivers may choose to begin on the left or right of the first cone unless limited by a pointer cone. The subsequent path will involve passing each successive cone on alternating sides - unless your name is Will Lahee, in which case, you are permited to simply drive along the side of the slalom cones and raise your middle finger to the crowd...[:P]

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 04:45 PM

Yep. He drove straight from one timing light to the other on the auto-x course. From what I hear, on the drag-portion he also had a "spotter" in the control booth triggering the lights at the end before he even got there.

And we all know he paid off the Car-show lady. Everyone knows my car is sexier than that Lancer. Duh.

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    28 Mar 2008 06:28 PM
    hahaha.....where are my waders? It's getting deep in here!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner