SPS 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 07 Apr 2008 10:11 PM by  DRAG
Sincere Thanks to all those involed yesterday (4-6)
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Bobzilla
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
07 Apr 2008 06:05 AM

Wanted to say Thank you to those involved in a very fun event. I'd like to send a special thanks to Dave D, Scott D., Jim and Ron for helping run a smooth and busy Tech.

Great event and a fantastic start to the new season!

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 08:58 AM

I second that.....could not have pulled it off as smoothly without all the help.

Ron's wife Brenda was a HUGE help at registration. Not to mention Raleigh and Velma Boreen who just came out to help and not even run!

Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 09:43 AM
    I must say, Raleigh and Velma run a tight ship in grid! Thanks a bunch guys!
    dbrier
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 12:46 PM

Another thanks to Brenda. We couldn't have done registration without her. Hopefully we'll get a some more people trained on the new system.

It is soooo much easier now.

RonConrad
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 09:30 PM

Brenda thought Registration went well considering the added process of weekend memberships. One suggestion though is to have a seperate "Express Lane" for those who Pre-Registered. This would give more incentive to pre-register since there is no discount for pre-registering. Another added bonus that could be added to the pre-registration process, is a spot for "Work Assignment preference". This would allow you to figure out key positions in advance (Tech, Registration, course setup, course teardown, Timing, Safety, Grid, Starter...).

I enjoyed meeting a lot of the newbies. For a first event of the season, any problems that may have existed, were not noticed...things went really smooth.

GChambers
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 09:37 PM
    Yep, great event. Seemed to be run very well. Thanks to all that stepped up!
    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    07 Apr 2008 10:07 PM
    RonConrad wrote:

Brenda thought Registration went well considering the added process of weekend memberships. One suggestion though is to have a seperate "Express Lane" for those who Pre-Registered. This would give more incentive to pre-register since there is no discount for pre-registering. Another added bonus that could be added to the pre-registration process, is a spot for "Work Assignment preference". This would allow you to figure out key positions in advance (Tech, Registration, course setup, course teardown, Timing, Safety, Grid, Starter...).

I enjoyed meeting a lot of the newbies. For a first event of the season, any problems that may have existed, were not noticed...things went really smooth.

Good ideas...thanks Ron! Like your little doggie too. [:D]

DRAG

--
    07 Apr 2008 10:11 PM

Thanks Mike Benz for all your work as well!

Can I make one suggestion? Ok thanks. [:P] During the driver's meeting, can we go over the rules for 1st timers at the end? It seems like that would be the best time so that the majority of the people don't stand around for 10 minutes waiting to see when their run group is.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner