You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
GChambers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
07 Apr 2008 09:45 PM

I don't mind trailer work. I have already had a little bit of training on the software.

BTW, I do like the idea of preferential job assignments and express registration for those who do preregister, not that it will be as much of a problem at future events.

The Nebulizer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
08 Apr 2008 01:11 AM
dbrier wrote:

I know it sounds crazy Jason, but you could try not hitting the cones. [:)]

Believe it or not - I didn't hit a single cone last season in Indy. Even the 2 times I spun out I managed to stay on course without hitting a cone.

Well, that isn't entirely true, I know I hit a couple in Columbus, but they were not added to the cone count. So, if anything I need to get closer to the cones.

turbohappy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
08 Apr 2008 02:12 AM
The Nebulizer wrote:

Believe it or not - I didn't hit a single cone last season in Indy. Even the 2 times I spun out I managed to stay on course without hitting a cone.

Reallly? Wow! I love hitting cones personally it seems. I think I'm going to keep count this year. A lot of people track total # of cones, but that's not really in the spirit of autocross IMO. So I will count only the "best" run from each event. 1 event down, my "best" from this one was +5 [;)]

Eclipse2Lancer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
08 Apr 2008 08:45 AM
turbohappy wrote:
The Nebulizer wrote:

Reallly? Wow! I love hitting cones personally it seems. I think I'm going to keep count this year. A lot of people track total # of cones, but that's not really in the spirit of autocross IMO. So I will count only the "best" run from each event. 1 event down, my "best" from this one was +5 [;)]

Yeah.....let's try to run clean. mmmkay? But really, once you hit a cone, now you know the limit of that particular turn......if you are actually aware of the one you hit! [*-)]

rboone

--
09 Apr 2008 12:29 PM

I am more than glad to work registration in the morning. Just let me know.

Thx Randy

dbrier
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
09 Apr 2008 10:14 PM

Cool.

Show up at 7:30 and we can train you quick.

Dale

rboone

--
10 Apr 2008 07:43 AM

Count me in. 7:30 on the 27th.

Thanks,

Randy

balefire
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11 Apr 2008 10:34 PM

Mr. and Mrs. Balefire would be happy to learn and help with Registration and T&S as well. We both should be there on the 27th.

Also, I PM'd you dbrier. Thanks.

Eclipse2Lancer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
12 Apr 2008 10:55 AM

Looks like we have some people willing to play in the trailer.

Thanks everyone! [:D]

Shahab323is

--
13 Apr 2008 12:50 PM
Eclipse2Lancer wrote:

Looks like we have some people willing to play in the trailer.

Thanks everyone! [:D]

Hey Will sorry for chickening out on announcing, I didn't want to torture everyone with having to listen to me talk lol, next time though i'm all over it whatever you guys need, I'll show up early on the 27th as well, and I wouldn't mind announcing.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports
SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner