PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 11 Apr 2008 11:41 PM by  GirlRacerXXX
Nashville SS TimeTrials, ClubRace, SARRC, Night Enduro/PDX!!!!!!!!!
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GirlRacerXXX

--
11 Apr 2008 11:41 PM

Hey ALL,

Be sure to come down for the Chattanooga Region Time Trials May 17-18, 2008 at the Nashville SuperSpeedway!!!

Registration is open. We need workers, racers, workers and did I say more workers!!! Any questions, direct them to David McDaniel: hoserracing@gmail.com.

Come have fun with us!! For additional information, visit the Chattanooga Region Club website: www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/timetrials/index.html

If that's not enough, come join us for the Heart of Dixie Club Race/Double SARRC, Night Enduro & PDX June 14-15, 2008 (hosted by TVRSCCA & CRSCCA) at the Nashville SuperSpeedway.

Registration is also open for racers and workers (we need both) on www.dlbracing.com. For additional contact information, view the Staffing Plan:www.rivergate5speed.com/scca/race/nashville08-staff.html

We appreciate your support! CYa at the Race Track!!!

The Nebulizer EDIT: I went ahead and locked this. The poster is brand new to the site and only used it to advertise an event (i.e. unsolicited advertisement). Plus, the event is pretty far away and anyone planning to go that far would already know about it. The post still survives anyway - since I am nice... and it was posted by a girl.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner