PRO IT SERIES Sponsored by Driving Impressions
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Robert Zecca

--
25 Apr 2008 04:24 PM

Go to: http://www.njrrs.com/proit.html to learn about the new series. This is a 6 race series with cash awards and other prizes. The first event is May 10th so go online and sign up now.

Any questions?? Contact Bob Zecca 1-800-275-4667 www.teamdi.com

Robert Zecca

--
    29 Apr 2008 02:22 PM
    Icon 1 posted 04-29-2008 01:18 PM Profile for Robert Zecca Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Quick Reply w/quote Report this post to a Moderator

Guys,

We got 22 drivers registered for this event. Lets get this to 40 plus!!! We got cash and awards to be given out. The racing will be great and you guys have a chance to win CASH!!
    I want to see this happen and grow because the more entrants the more ammo I have to get more sponsors and this is what we need. PLEASE spread the word. Any questions give me a call at 1-800-275-4667.

Thanks
    Bob Zecca
    http://www.teamdi.com
    Robert Zecca

--
    05 May 2008 02:06 PM

WE NOW HAVE 31 CARS. Hopefully this will grow to 40 by the weekend. I do want to thank everyone for your support of this series. We all know that this may be a financially tough time for many out there but we need to get thru this as a group, do all we can to support SCCA and in turn we hope to get more support for the series that will get back to the racer. Thanks again and we will see you this weekend.

If anyone needs any safety equipment please contact me and I can deliver it at the track.

Thanks,

Bob Zecca

www.teamdi.com or 1-800-275-4667

Robert Zecca

--
    13 May 2008 10:37 AM
    Dear Competitors and all involved,

Pocono is now in the history books. FANTASTIC JOB to all involved !!! I want to thank our competitors who put on a great race. I want to thank our sponsors, Hawk Performance, Edwin at RaceShopper.com, MPT Industries, Zamp Helmets, Frank Cioppettini at Evergreen Performance Products and MOMO. These are the guys who believe in us, what we are doing and the future of the SCCA. MOST OF ALL I need to personally thank Darrell Anthony who is RE of NNJR. Darrell is a true friend, a visionary and one of the hardest working people for SCCA. He proposed this idea and pushed me everyday to make it happen. DARRELL on behalf of myself and everyone involved we thank you for the person you are.

Next I want to really THANK our first-time competitors for believing in this series. I met some really great people including Dan Jones and his crew coming in from PA (these guys came in from Pittsburgh area), the Gleason brothers, Doug Case who took his first ever win, Matt Rooke and John Warren who are students in engineering school doing what they love and many others. Then you got the true backbone guys of IT including Andy Bettencourt of Flatout Motorsports who has a F1-like operation and Jeff and Rob of Autotechic. These guys are the best in their businesses and promote and help us all in what we love to do. These are true gentleman, friends and competitors and I thank you guys for your support and that of your customers.

I have only heard great things from each competitor. They love the format, the prize money and the awards. Now I need to do a better job and get the word out in the publications, get more sponsors and with your help we can make this series grow, get more competitors and workers for the future growth of SCCA. I truly believe that we are the FUTURE of SCCA, something that everyone can relate to. This series will also financially benefit each region who may want to run an event. Hopefully next year we can have 8-10 events. I realize I did not mention each competitor but I thank each and everyone of you for your support. Times are very tough right now for most people but you give me the inspiration to keep working hard for our series, the SCCA and most of all for you. You have my commitment to grow this series, get the word out and in the end we can bring the cost of racing down and then hopefully more people will get involved in what we love and more importantly meet the great people that we get to be with on race weekends whom we could call "friends".

Please SPEAK UP, tell me your thoughts, ideas, potential sponsors I could approach. I want to hear everything good and bad and in the end we will make it better. I will be submitting stories to both Sports Car and GRM too.

Sincerely,
    Robert Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    <!-- / message -->
    elweasel

--
    15 Mar 2010 10:33 AM
    Are you guys still in business? All your phone are disconnected. Would be nice if you updated your website. If you are out of business you should not be accepting new orders and money.
    Robert Zecca

--
    15 Mar 2010 10:14 PM

Dear Luis,

We were hit by incredible rains and floods in the areas. Many trees and lines came down and crews have been working to fix this. We should have phone service restored shortly. Please try calling on Tuesday and I apologize for the inconvience.

Sincerely,

Bob Zecca

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner