Good allignment shops?
 3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
azian21485

--
17 May 2008 05:57 PM
    I'm having trouble finding a good alignment shop. I need toe and camber adjusted to where I want them instead of factory specs. Anybody know a good shop or someone who works at a place that can help me? I live in Niles/Skokie Chicagoland area. The closer the better but I don't mind traveling too much.<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_447628-->
    Z28Lt1AutoXer
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 May 2008 11:18 PM

I like Lake Country Alignment. They are in Occonomowoc, WI. It's a bit of a drive for you but Justin will take good care of you. He does a lot of race car alignments. (and others)

http://lakecountryalignment.com/

r0nd3L

--
    02 Jul 2008 04:14 PM

www.gocpt.com

They are mainly Euro (Audi/VW/MB/BMW) orientated, but I'm sure they do alingnments for any car. They do awesome job!

JTIPPENS

--
    04 Jul 2008 01:32 PM

Call Fall-Line Motorsports in Northbrook, IL at 847-480-9804. They have an excellent shop near them which they use for all their alignment work--and they (Fall-Line's work) are all race car and high performance street car jobs. You can get any setup you request, and it is dead accurate.

Much closer than Oconomowoc.

Tell them Jack (Z4) sent you. And, take time to look at the cars in Fall-Line when you go--big, big budgets being spent there--Very nice for race nuts to visit. They might still be building an American Le Mans Series car if you go soon.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner