G-LOC Brakes
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 31 May 2008 09:36 PM by  btwelch
Indy Region Road Rally June 1, 2008
 8 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Racerlinn
Basic Member
Basic Member
Posts:271


--
27 May 2008 11:19 AM
    Final reminder. General Instructions and Entry Forms are posted at
    www.indyscca.org I would appreciate any pre-entries possible by Friday so
    that I can get the printing done on Saturday.

    June Junket / Journey / Jaunt (J4)
    Sunday June 1, 2008
    Start Location: Brookville Shoppes (approx. 0.2 miles east of Franklin Rd.
    on Brookville Rd (SR 52) which is south-east of I465 and south of Washington
    Street on the east side of Indianapolis.
    Registration: Noon
    Driver's Meeting: 12:45 PM
    First Car Out: 1 PM plus car number in minutes
    $20 for 2 members / $25 for 1 non-member / $30 for 2 non-members
    (Non-members get a temporary weekend membership in SCCA which puts them
    under the SCCA insurance umbrella, plus a certificate that entitles them to
    a $15 discount on a membership. The certificate is good for 60 days from
    the date of issue, and you are entitled to use two certificates, a $30 value
    for a $10 investment.)

    Charles G. Hanson
    Indianapolis
    (317) 780-9007 - voice
    dtcgh@verizon.net

    thedrumm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:297


    --
    30 May 2008 01:55 AM

    Come on out, it's fun. Chuck has put a ton of work into each of the rallies this year. You'll have fun and I need a challenge from someone. [:P]

    Ted

    Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
    Posts:918


    --
    30 May 2008 08:53 AM
    I would love to do a Rally or 2.....but my schedule just hasn't lined up. On call for work this weekend. [:(]
    jww
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:166


    --
    30 May 2008 10:08 AM
    Eclipse2Lancer wrote:
    I would love to do a Rally or 2.....but my schedule just hasn't lined up. On call for work this weekend. [:(]


    ..yeah same for me as well as being oncall all this month. I've been designing the awards for Chuck and feel bad that my schedule is not cooperating with the rally dates.

    The Nebulizer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:1817


    --
    30 May 2008 01:06 PM
    thedrumm wrote:

    Come on out, it's fun. Chuck has put a ton of work into each of the rallies this year. You'll have fun and I need a challenge from someone. [:P]

    Ted

    I still don't understand what a rally is. Is there a link that explains it? Is it like a scavenger hunt sort of thing where you follow directions to get somewhere or what? (Everytime I hear the name I think Rallycross - which I would love to do .... if I could borrow someones WRX. [:P])

    jww
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:166


    --
    30 May 2008 01:50 PM
    The Nebulizer wrote:
    thedrumm wrote:

    Come on out, it's fun. Chuck has put a ton of work into each of the rallies this year. You'll have fun and I need a challenge from someone. [:P]

    Ted

    I still don't understand what a rally is. Is there a link that explains it? Is it like a scavenger hunt sort of thing where you follow directions to get somewhere or what? (Everytime I hear the name I think Rallycross - which I would love to do .... if I could borrow someones WRX. [:P])



    http://www.indyscca.org/RallyPage.html

    ..and look beneth the Rally School headline

    Bobzilla
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
    Posts:1120


    --
    30 May 2008 02:01 PM
    thedrumm wrote:

    Come on out, it's fun. Chuck has put a ton of work into each of the rallies this year. You'll have fun and I need a challenge from someone. [:P]

    Ted

    You run these in the Elantra don't you? I might have to take you up on that challenge! But it'll have to be the next one. Maybe I can get Will to co-drive with me.

    thedrumm
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:297


    --
    31 May 2008 03:54 PM

    I do drive my GT. Lots of fine pictures of it on the Indy SCCA site for this years rallys.

    I'll be ready...

    btwelch
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:118


    --
    31 May 2008 09:36 PM
    This rally thing looks like fun. Anyone want to form a team for the next one?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.


    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank



    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner