PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 11 Aug 2008 03:18 PM by  Peppler33CS
August 3rd at the Fort Wayne Coliseum event(Event Master Chuck McMillion)
 49 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>
Author Messages
wrheadle

--
17 Jul 2008 09:26 PM
sts38 wrote:

btw....don't forget to save $5 by pre-registering.

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...nt_id=8700

There is not longer a discount for pre-registering. The SCCA's weekend membership rules drove us to eliminate the discount to keep prices down.

Bill

sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
18 Jul 2008 06:27 AM

My bad....although it does say this on myautoevents.com. We should probably update it.

Dasmopar

--
18 Jul 2008 08:16 AM
sts38 wrote:

btw....don't forget to save $5 by pre-registering.

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...nt_id=8700

Sweet there is another SM car signed up!!! Like 4 or 10 more we'll call it a class.

Garold Shaffer

--
18 Jul 2008 09:32 AM
JPMRacing26 wrote:

Give me an email - I can hook you up!

We have a family B&B and you could park the trailer at my house :)

jasonpmassey@gmail.com

260-744-2261 ext 124 is my wrk number :)

LET talk!

Garold Shaffer wrote:

Hey guys, Garold Shaffer INR RE. A few of us will be there also. I'm also a SSS so if you need more help I am willing.

It looks like your event will be the unvailing of my new (too me) AX weapon. The wife & I plan to come down the night before and get a hotel room. I used to live in FT Wayne, but its been 22yrs so I know things have changed. Is there any hotel close by the Coliseum that you would recommend? I will have my car on an open trailer so I am looking some place well lit and safe. Spent all my "mad money" getting the car ready that I don't have enough for a enclosed trailer yet :-( It's also a open car (no roof) so just a few concerns there also.

Thanks!

SWEET You have mail! Thanks!

FTW_FRC

--
22 Jul 2008 04:40 PM

Any ideas on when course setup is going to be? Night before, morning of? I would like to help out if possible.

bmonnin1
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
22 Jul 2008 10:13 PM
FTW_FRC wrote:

Any ideas on when course setup is going to be? Night before, morning of? I would like to help out if possible.

If it is the night before I can probably also help. I was planning to come in the day before to look over the Kruse site and see if my plan for the course at that site makes sense or if it will need to be modified. Not a big deal to make the trip over to the Coliseum to help set up.

Bart

P.S. Chris, if your out their or if someone else knows I need to know what part of Kruse's parking lot we will be using for the Krusin' event on Sept. 28th so I can finish the course design, particularly if it is the long lot on the side of the building because I will need to know exactly where the limits of the course area are and where I can set up paddock and grid at.

wrheadle

--
24 Jul 2008 05:19 PM

We have been told that we cannot get access to the site until the day of the event. I do not know when we can get on site on Sunday morning. Chuck?

Bill

OneEyeMedia

--
31 Jul 2008 10:54 AM
wrheadle wrote:

We have been told that we cannot get access to the site until the day of the event. I do not know when we can get on site on Sunday morning. Chuck?

Bill

Bill - I am sure you know. But TAS and crew plan to be on site Sunday morning at 6 am. IF some others are wanting to help - You will not be turned away :)

Also EVERYONE:

WE ARE SCHEDULING 1ST CAR ON COURSE AT 10AM!!! NOT THE USUAL 11 AM START!!! THAT IS 10 AM, OK :)

Right now we are at 98 car pre-reg'd for the event - which is AWESOME!!! Pass the word around everyone about the 10 am start. We have a a few not want to come from a far becasue of this and the change has been made :)

Thanks everyone :)

Also, weather is looking AWESOME!!!

Fri Sat Sun
87° / 67°
88° / 69°
91° / 68°

Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
31 Jul 2008 01:10 PM

100 pre-registered = 600+ runs for the day YA!

My hats off to Chuck, Jason, Chris, and all others out there promoting the event. This will be an extremely successfull event, I'm pumped!!

Andy Ucter

--
31 Jul 2008 02:15 PM
Peppler33CS wrote:

100 pre-registered = 600+ runs for the day YA!

My hats off to Chuck, Jason, OTTER, and all others out there promoting the event. This will be an extremely successfull event, I'm pumped!!

fixed!!!

bill not sure if you'll read this..

I've tried e-mailing you... and the russels.. and have not gotten confirmation..

so maybe i am using the wrong addresses.

Please e-mail me

I plan on meeting for breakfast at 5:30 am.

anyone is welcome.

more info coming via e-mail... if you dont get something.. send it to massey, and he'll get it to me.

O6XRS

--
31 Jul 2008 05:39 PM
Wow! 102 now! Looks like I've got a long reg line ahead of me...:) should we plan on starting registration earlier too?
george34

--
31 Jul 2008 06:16 PM
JPMRacing26 wrote:
[

WE ARE SCHEDULING 1ST CAR ON COURSE AT 10AM!!! NOT THE USUAL 11 AM START!!! THAT IS 10 AM, OK :)

Myautoevents.com still says 11am....... So I'm sure there will still be people coming 'til the last minute.

So 10 is when you would like to start??????

RonConrad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
31 Jul 2008 09:42 PM
So where is everyone meeting for breakfast? I can help set up timing.
Andy Ucter

--
01 Aug 2008 08:12 AM
george34 wrote:

Myautoevents.com still says 11am....... So I'm sure there will still be people coming 'til the last minute.

So 10 is when you would like to start??????

yeah man.. we had problems with myautoevents.

the schedule Jason posted is real!!

I hate to say this.. but people not there on time.. are out of luck.

as cordial and accommodating as I'd like to be about taking registrants, ALL DAY..

we simply can't. Mostly because I'd hate to hold back 100+ people who planned ahead.. and did the right thing.. for one or a couple who didn't.

so if you are reading this, and know people who plan to attend.. please ask them to be there ASAP. it will behoove them.. trust me!!

Breakfast at Ihop on coliseum @ 5:30 am.. for all interested. I'll get a mass e-mail out later today.. if you want to be included, e-mail me..

if you don't have my address, e-mail someone who does, E.G Massey.

Melissa.

You can open registration anytime before 8am.. I'd like to see you join us for break-fast, and Ill have helpers to help get things set-up. Even if you are doing express check-in for those pre-registered.. it will save bunches of time. I've e-mailed Marilyn at least twice and have not heard back from her..

maybe i have the wrong e-mail address :(

thanks in advance!! to all my chiefs..

you folks are wonderful!!!

Andy.. ;)

Andy Ucter

--
01 Aug 2008 08:27 AM

Schedule:

Registration & Tech: 8am to 9am

Novice Course Walk: 9:00am

Drivers meeting (mandatory): 9:30am

Cars to Grids: 9:45am

First Car on course: 10:00am

george34

--
01 Aug 2008 10:02 AM
Chris K. sent out an e-mail (to me atleast) confirming that you are going to start at 10.......
OneEyeMedia

--
01 Aug 2008 10:06 AM

george34 wrote:
Chris K. sent out an e-mail (to me atleast) confirming that you are going to start at 10.......

yeah!

i got one to :P

skillet

--
01 Aug 2008 11:21 AM
Course looks like fun! Can't wait till Sunday. See you guys there [:D]
RonConrad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
01 Aug 2008 11:53 AM
Everyone who preregistered should have gotten the email since he used MyAutoevents to send it. I would let walk ins register up to the "advertized" time since it was our screw up on the times.
Andy Ucter

--
01 Aug 2008 12:08 PM

registration will be the same as advertised..

just the time post registration... to first car on course that we're shortening..

if someone arrives at 8:59 to register..

they have 31 minutes, to register, tech, walk the course... and get to the drivers meeting.

I think the event will be worth the additonal hussle!!

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 3 << < 123 > >>

Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner