SPS 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 11 Aug 2008 03:18 PM by  Peppler33CS
August 3rd at the Fort Wayne Coliseum event(Event Master Chuck McMillion)
 49 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages
smitch

--
02 Aug 2008 06:19 PM

Should be there at 7:30ish am to lend a hand.

I will be happy to work the gate or do any of the lame jobs no one wants. On top of that work a corner or bust my mad skillz on the M I C.

I'll I ask is that I have time to walk the course twice and have time to tech.

Gopher boy

skillet

--
03 Aug 2008 02:03 PM
Good luck to everyone out there today. Pretty bummed that I couldn't run (damn expired license...[N]). Didn't even think to check that... Oh well, I've got two weeks to get it renewed. Looking forward to the Verizon event!
KBroeker

--
03 Aug 2008 03:44 PM
Sorry you couldn't run...it was an awesome course. At least you did not come from too far. One of our guys went to South Bend from Ft. Wayne once to find out he could run because of the same thing.
xunchicrewx

--
03 Aug 2008 04:25 PM
im kicking myself for not running but i had my reasons! i took a shit ton of pictures today however i was having Lens envy for sure. once i get them resized and such ill post them up here!
skillet

--
03 Aug 2008 05:04 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures. Do post a link. [Y] How did the SMS class fair? I take it this course is going to be a lot bigger than the Verizon one in a couple of weeks? Oh well.
george34

--
05 Aug 2008 12:29 AM
Does anyone know when the results will be posted?
sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05 Aug 2008 07:12 AM

xunchicrewx wrote:
im kicking myself for not running but i had my reasons! i took a shit ton of pictures today however i was having Lens envy for sure. once i get them resized and such ill post them up here!

JJ....that's totally cool of you to come out and take pictures. It would make me crazy to just watch and not compete.

Now what do we need to do to get your car to show up with you next time? I miss our battles!!!!

Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
05 Aug 2008 10:36 PM
Unofficial results posted in a new thread.... overall index results to come soon.
sts38
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11 Aug 2008 02:32 PM

Peppler33CS wrote:
Unofficial results posted in a new thread.... overall index results to come soon.

Pepp....did you ever get the PAX results for the Coliseum event?

Peppler33CS
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
11 Aug 2008 03:18 PM

I got the PAX file now, but I'm auditing the results to post the official results. It looks like Rick Whitakker had no times in the results, and there are a few slight adjustments. Unfortunately, I was out of town for work last week and then was in Peru all weekend so I haven't got it completed yet. It's close, I'll try to have it ready tonight.

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Sunoco 88x31 Button
SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner