Ft. Wayne Auto Shop Recommendations
 5 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
KBroeker

--
27 Jun 2008 06:23 PM
    My wife has some issues with her Neon that I do not want to deal with (electrical germlins, non-working lock mechanism, water in car due to missing plug or drain from A/C plugged up), can anyone suggest where she should take it?
    Weasel Keeper

--
    27 Jun 2008 11:42 PM

Maybe she should sell it to someone like me who races Neons. [:P]

I have a friend who owns two racing (ITA) Neons but we're kind of busy with the race season...although he knows just about everything there is to know about Neons.

My auto shop recommendation is Engle Road Auto Care off of Engle and Bluffton Road (intersection that tees into "Curleys"). If you're on the south side (Waynedale), tell them Jay and Karen with the Jeeps sent you. [:D] I have two Jeeps and they work on them exclusively. They are pretty good with everything, and fair priced.

KBroeker

--
    30 Jul 2008 12:15 PM

Jay-

Thanks for the recommendation on Engle Road Auto Care. They took care of my wifes Neon quite well and were reasonable.

Everyone-

Next item on her car is to remove the mold that grew on the interior while it was sitting with a damp carpet. Can anyone recommend a Detailer that can steam clean the interior?

FTW_FRC

--
    30 Jul 2008 03:59 PM

There is a detail place in Waynedale as well. They are on Lower Huntington road west of Bluffton road.

I've not delt with them, but the place always looks busy. Name of it escapes me right now.

But you will see it if you drive thru Waynedale. They are on the south side of the road.

Chris

Mazda3

--
    30 Jul 2008 04:40 PM

Maplewood Auto Service in Fort Wayne, IN. Talk to Tony. I believe the phone number is 485-9111.

Tom

mavisky

--
    02 Aug 2008 12:34 AM
    KBroeker wrote:

Jay-

Thanks for the recommendation on Engle Road Auto Care. They took care of my wifes Neon quite well and were reasonable.

Everyone-

Next item on her car is to remove the mold that grew on the interior while it was sitting with a damp carpet. Can anyone recommend a Detailer that can steam clean the interior?

For the mold, check out Steve's Detailing on Speedway drive.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner