george34

--
    06 Aug 2008 12:44 AM
    Thanks for posting the results.[:)]
    mprosser

--
    06 Aug 2008 09:31 AM

Andrew,

Not that it really matters, but I don't remember 11xp being present. He is shown with 1 run and I'm missing 1 run. I believe that his listed run is actually my fourth. I know for sure that the 73.537 was my last.

Thanks for getting the results posted so quickly!

OneEyeMedia

--
    06 Aug 2008 11:20 AM

I am having one heck of a time getting this to open.

Do you have another format available?

If not - I could host it on my google drive and post it up for ya. I can upload data files through google with my gmail account.

Pepp is the MAN when it comes to getting things posted up!

KBroeker

--
    06 Aug 2008 11:30 AM
    I emailed it to you, Bro.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    06 Aug 2008 11:46 AM

KBroeker wrote:
    I emailed it to you, Bro.

Thanks!!

I emailed you back :)

OneEyeMedia

--
    06 Aug 2008 02:16 PM
    Peppler33CS wrote:

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/42...t_bash_xls

Unofficial for now....

In case you have an issue with Pep's link. Here is one from my google site: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...QT__NxcMZ6LJHYZ2FdQ&output=html

Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Aug 2008 02:17 PM

I really wish we had a "real" website where we could actually post the results.... any word from the website developer???

OneEyeMedia

--
    06 Aug 2008 02:25 PM
    Peppler33CS wrote:

I really wish we had a "real" website where we could actually post the results.... any word from the website developer???

if someone subsidizes the cost of internet at my house... I will work on the web site and keep it up to date and all that JAZZ!!! Probably not going to see that happen - LOL :)

Yeah - WEB SITE WEB SITE - Where is the WEB SITE :)?:)?

skillet

--
    06 Aug 2008 03:41 PM

A friend of mine does awesome websites. www.nenodesign.com Pretty reasonable too. He could set something up (pretty basic & then possibly show you how to update/modify/upload results on your own...). Just something to throw out there @ you.

RonConrad
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    06 Aug 2008 07:53 PM
    I don't know what was wrong with the website we had. All we had to do is move it to a better host like GoDaddy.com. It was never hard to update when I had it. My problem is I did 4 or more other positions in the club: Public Relations, PreRegistration, Timing, Results, Photos, etc. I just used FrontPage to maintain it. I would clean up the results in Excel, then paste them to the site. I also had a web album generator tool I used to create the photo pages.
    wrheadle

--
    06 Aug 2008 09:23 PM
    Mike Fellmer and Scott Lewis should be switched in CP.
    Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Aug 2008 09:41 PM

BTW, thanks a bunch for your help on Sunday Ron!!!! Your help is always appreciated, even if not publicly addressed. I don't believe many people fully understood everything you did for the region! We are getting better at PR... this was evidenced by the turnout at the last event. The pre-registration team has done great stuff. We have trained more people on the computer/T&S (there are still a few more to do). Yup, its taken several people to fill in for you!

Anyways, I believe we sourced someone to do the website at the start of the season, but not much has been done. I'm sure we'll discuss it at the next meeting. Too bad Jason M doesn't have access since he is willing and has the mad computer skillz yo (did I say that right?).

OneEyeMedia

--
    07 Aug 2008 07:52 AM
    Peppler33CS wrote:

BTW, thanks a bunch for your help on Sunday Ron!!!! Your help is always appreciated, even if not publicly addressed. I don't believe many people fully understood everything you did for the region! We are getting better at PR... this was evidenced by the turnout at the last event. The pre-registration team has done great stuff. We have trained more people on the computer/T&S (there are still a few more to do). Yup, its taken several people to fill in for you!

Anyways, I believe we sourced someone to do the website at the start of the season, but not much has been done. I'm sure we'll discuss it at the next meeting. Too bad Jason M doesn't have access since he is willing and has the mad computer skillz yo (did I say that right?).

Thanks pep!

Ron - you were the man BRO! And you are right. The sight we have is fine, just needs to be updated weekly or what not. I was going to do it. I almost had Steve S over at my house to help me get it all ready for me to take and make update and I was going to help with the Drift as well. BUT - since I do most of my net here at work and read my emails and what not through my phone, I am of no help in this area. I should have the net back at the house maybe ina couple months - we will see :)

~jm

xunchicrewx

--
    09 Aug 2008 02:25 AM
    KBroeker

--
    11 Aug 2008 04:32 PM

xunchicrewx wrote:

Nice post, Bro!

OneEyeMedia

--
    11 Aug 2008 04:54 PM

In a nice Christmas tune:

Bro Bro Bro...

Bro Bro Bro...

Bro Bro Bro Bro Bro Brooooooo...

Bro Bro Bro, Bro bro bro brooo....

Bro Bro brooo, bro brooooooooooo...

I am an ass, I know :P

What would you like to be called?

Hence - this week forward, I will be calling you all SIR!!! All weekend and on the mic. Event Master JPM will SIRvice you right.... LMAO!!!!

Cheers

Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11 Aug 2008 11:24 PM

Final audited results w/ overall index on the 2nd tab of the file. Sorry about file factory, if someone else can host the file that would be mmmm... yaaaa.. great...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1c8..._final_xls

OneEyeMedia

--
    12 Aug 2008 07:54 AM
    Peppler33CS wrote:

Final audited results w/ overall index on the 2nd tab of the file. Sorry about file factory, if someone else can host the file that would be mmmm... yaaaa.. great...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1c8..._final_xls

Peppler - I started this thread for ya: http://sccaforums.com/forums/315026...spx#315026

It has your link and my google spread sheet link :P

Cheers!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner