Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 14 Aug 2008 05:55 PM by  sts38
Solo #5 Brat Bash results (official) Pax: on second tab - Thanks Peppler!!!
 7 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
OneEyeMedia
New Member
New Member
Posts:


--
12 Aug 2008 07:52 AM

    File Factory: http://www.filefactory.com/file/1c8..._final_xls

    Google Spread Sheet: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pFqoQT__NxcM60dTMFK6IMA

    Thanks Pep - You are a true scholar and gentlman! - SIR :P

    ~jm

    KBroeker
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    12 Aug 2008 04:38 PM

    We had a great turn out with quite a few people who have trophied at Nationals. Looking at the top 20 on PAX, the majority of them have trophied. Congrats to those in our region in the Top 20 on PAX:

    Steve M.

    Chuck McMillion

    Travis Roebuck

    Todd James

    Mike DeArmond

    OneEyeMedia
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    12 Aug 2008 04:49 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

    We had a great turn out with quite a few people who have trophied at Nationals. Looking at the top 20 on PAX, the majority of them have trophied. Congrats to those in our region in the Top 20 on PAX:

    Steve M.

    Chuck McMillion

    Travis Roebuck

    Todd James

    Mike DeArmond

    Mad PROPs SIR's!!!

    All about the TEAM's up there huh?

    I liked to say I was happy with my place on pax... Not to shabby out of 120+ cars!

    I wish I would have beaten you though Kyle's squared :P

    mavisky
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Aug 2008 12:43 PM
    Now in these results are we showing raw time (plus amount of cones) or is it final time (including amount of cones)
    wrheadle
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Aug 2008 06:16 PM

    mavisky wrote:
    Now in these results are we showing raw time (plus amount of cones) or is it final time (including amount of cones)

    Times shown in the class results include the appropriate penalty for number of cones hit. To get raw time, you would need to subtract 2 seconds per cone indicated in parenthesis after each time.

    Bill

    Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:327


    --
    13 Aug 2008 07:04 PM

    Bill is correct. As far as the results, we had several little "kinks" that I tried to sort out fully due to co-drivers either not changing numbers or driving the event under the wrong numbers (Driver A signs up as number 1 and Driver B signs up as number 111, but Driver A actually drives #111).

    Lets make sure when co-drivers run, we have the correct driver as well as the correct number on the car. Otherwise, your fast time may actually go to your co-driver!

    OK, off my soapbox now...

    KBroeker
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Aug 2008 08:51 PM
    The Kyle^2 team had this problem going to the line a few times last event, but it was caught each time. Once, someone near grid caught it (maybe it was you AP, but I remember Kent Weaver getting the passenger side for me), once I think the starter caught it (or at least Greg asked to make sure), and once I caught it because I was wanting to watch Mavis run and was near the start. Not that the co-driving team is not the ultimate responsibility, but my point is that if others are on top of it, it helps. Let's look out for each other.
    sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
    Posts:191


    --
    14 Aug 2008 05:55 PM

    KBroeker wrote:
    The Kyle^2 team had this problem going to the line a few times last event, but it was caught each time. Once, someone near grid caught it (maybe it was you AP, but I remember Kent Weaver getting the passenger side for me), once I think the starter caught it (or at least Greg asked to make sure), and once I caught it because I was wanting to watch Mavis run and was near the start. Not that the co-driving team is not the ultimate responsibility, but my point is that if others are on top of it, it helps. Let's look out for each other.

    Exactly!! [Y] I would have missed the change at least twice....but Massey was all over it. Making numbers easier to read may help too. Shoe polish on a side window rolled half way down is tough to read. Maybe we can recommend better options during tech.

    You are not authorized to post a reply.


    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank




    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner