V for Victory 8-17-08 Results: Thanks Peppler :P
 17 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
OneEyeMedia

--
18 Aug 2008 11:33 PM

Here are the results and thanks for getting them all together Peppler.

Class Results:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pFqoQT__NxcOICrGhalvtYA

Overall Results:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pFqoQT__NxcPgsUhqlmD6Bg

Cheers,

Jason Massey

KBroeker

--
    19 Aug 2008 02:35 AM
    Well, I guess I should have wrote down all of my times and looked at the posted results. I really did take all six of my runs and I think my last run was clean and I know it was in the 39's as I was in the 38's but dirty on the previous two runs. I could have sworn that it was a 39.1XX, but I could be wrong. I am pretty sure that Mavs and I switched number each time in spite of who Chris K. said was running as an announcer. But, I am sure there is nothing to be done now, so congratulations to John Ryan for beating me in his first year running!
    Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Aug 2008 08:00 AM
    Did anyone pickup the T&S sheets that had times written down? If so, can you get Kyle B's times from that?
    mavisky

--
    19 Aug 2008 10:23 AM
    KB, as far as I remember you had a totally clean 39.01 something and yes you did take all 6 runs. I believe run #5 was your big drift on the backlot. And I know for a fact that your last run was a 39.4 but I can't remember if it had a cone or not because we were trying to figure out where you'd lost time.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    19 Aug 2008 10:55 AM

I sent an email out to Chris K to shot the wrote down time to Peppler. Hopefully he will get this to him tonight :P

KBroeker

--
    19 Aug 2008 01:54 PM
    Thanks for the help, guys!
    Dasmopar

--
    19 Aug 2008 06:40 PM
    OneEyeMedia

--
    19 Aug 2008 09:48 PM

They say that Sombreros make things funnier and can help a picture. Since yours was left out of the photo, I helped you out :P

SCCAForums Image

Cheers,

Jason

Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    19 Aug 2008 10:06 PM

Dasmopar wrote:

OMG, I think it was STS2 Kevin who told me this story.... So Travis calls up some place that sells Dasmopar's shirt. Unknown to Travis, the Tshirt guy knows Lon (dasmopar) and calls him after Travis places his order. Lon figures out it was Travis who ordered "his" shirt, and they make the "I know Travis" shirt. Lon walks around in the morning with a jacket over his shirt until Travis stops by. Travis shows Lon his pretty "Dasmopar" shirt.... chalk one up for Fort Wayne region..... until Lon laughs and unzips his jacket showing the "I know Travis" shirt!!! OWNED!!!!! I wish I was there to see Travis's face, I would have just fell to the ground laughing.

Seriously cool guys!

Dasmopar

--
    20 Aug 2008 07:56 AM

Yes it's the little things that make road trips fun for me. I kinda felt bad because I could have saved Travis the shipping cost of his shirt but that would have taken the pownage out of the I know travis shirt.

Dasmopar

--
    20 Aug 2008 07:57 AM
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

They say that Sombreros make things funnier and can help a picture. Since yours was left out of the photo, I helped you out :P

SCCAForums Image

Cheers,

Jason

I knew something was missing. I just couldn't put my finger on it Jason. Good work lol.

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Aug 2008 03:21 PM
    Good One LON!!!! What can I say? You're the man!
    mavisky

--
    21 Aug 2008 01:22 PM

Were we ever able to retrieve Mr. Broeker's final 2 runs?

Also congrats to Kathy Lewis for beating Scott in the purple people eater out there this weekend.

OneEyeMedia

--
    21 Aug 2008 01:31 PM
    Chris K is working on that.
    wrheadle

--
    21 Aug 2008 08:03 PM
    mavisky wrote:

Were we ever able to retrieve Mr. Broeker's final 2 runs?

Also congrats to Kathy Lewis for beating Scott in the purple people eater out there this weekend.

The Lewis's don't frequent the forum, but I passed your sentiment on....

xunchicrewx

--
    24 Aug 2008 01:47 PM
    wait.. didnt i take the photo for the "i know travis" shirt?!
    mavisky

--
    24 Aug 2008 02:36 PM
    Yea, and then Jason chopped in some silly hats and blurred the background enough that it almost makes me dizzy to look at it.
    mavisky

--
    02 Sep 2008 01:52 PM
    Did we ever get updated results for KB's last two runs? I saw in the drift that it was listed as blank. I know TJ was writing down the times that day, maybe he has some clues as to where those results got to?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner