You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
bmonnin1
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Aug 2008 09:37 PM

Hi,

As you may or may not know I will be the event master for this event. I have some of the initial planning done but now I need to get all the worker Chiefs and critical positions filled for this event. I have made a list below of who I think will be there and what position they will fill. Please confirm whether this list is right or not. Also any volunteers are welcome. Just send me an email or reply to this post to let me know.

Event Master:

Bart Monnin

Safety Stewards

Kyle Broker

Jerry Strope

Need one more volunteer (Tom Miller will not be there)

Marilyn Russell

Lara Carter?

Timing and Scoring:

John Ryan

Todd James

Rainer

Gary Sanders - Updated 9/5/08

Tech:

George Russell - Confirmed 9/9/08

Kyle Mavis

Grid:

Donald Privett

Rick Wittaker

Novice Chief:

Steve Meritz

Workers:

Travis?

Chuck?

Announcer:

Jason Massey

I took these names from Jason's post for the first Verizon event. If any of them are wrong or can't make it please let me know. Also the flyer for the event is below. Since I do not live in Fort Wayne I would appreciate it if some of you would print out some and post them up where they will maybe attract some people to show up for the event.

Updated Kruse Flyer

Hope to see you all there.

OneEyeMedia

--
    29 Aug 2008 02:26 PM

Bart,

Tim Novinger will probably not be at this event... I would take him off until I know for sure. 99.9% sure he will not be there.

I do not see your email on the thread - just a heads up.

I think Chuck is a SSS as well, might want to double check - I thought I had seen him do it before this year.

As for the flyer - NICE JOB! I am going to be at the Crusin Car Show in Auburn tonight and I will past this around for ya!

If possible, I would not mind announcing :P

Cheers,

Jason

xunchicrewx

--
    30 Aug 2008 03:30 PM
    i dont mean to come off as a jerk or anything but if you are going to use my photos for the flyers could you put my name on the flyer like "photos by JJacobs" or something.. thanxx
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    31 Aug 2008 04:03 PM

xunchicrewx wrote:
    i dont mean to come off as a jerk or anything but if you are going to use my photos for the flyers could you put my name on the flyer like "photos by JJacobs" or something.. thanxx

Sorry about that. When I made the flyer I was trying to make something that looked good and didn't think about giving the photographer credit. You are right about being given the credit for taking the photos though. I have updated it and reposted it giving you credit. Unfortunately I can't really do anything about the flyers that may have already been printed out and posted except ask anyone that may have already posted them up somewhere to replace them. Again I am sorry for not giving you credit for your hard work.

Bart

xunchicrewx

--
    31 Aug 2008 11:45 PM
    thank you.. i really appreciate it!
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Sep 2008 09:18 AM
    Not a problem. If you are at the event first of all I hope you get to run this time. Second if you take some more of those excellant pictures of my car I'd like that too.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    01 Sep 2008 09:36 AM

Bart,

With the annoucing I will show up early enough to help get T&S setup for ya. Not sure what time other T&S peeps are showing; just let me know when you are going to be there I can be there around that time.

JPM

SpeedTeacher

--
    01 Sep 2008 05:11 PM

I will be at the last two events first thing in the morning to help set up Timing and Scoring

Todd James

hondas2kcr

--
    01 Sep 2008 08:31 PM
    If you have anyone that wont be showing up or just need some extra help let me know and i will show up early enough to help you with whatever needs to be done!
    Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Sep 2008 08:49 PM
    I'll be there for T&S also.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    01 Sep 2008 09:41 PM

what is early to you guys Todd and Andy???

Let me know and I will be there to help you out!

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    01 Sep 2008 10:55 PM

Jason, I am planning on being there between 6:30 and 7:00 AM.

Also I need some volunteers to help set the course up the night before. Since we are having the Street Survival going on there the day before I am assuming we can set up the course after the Street Survival is over. Last time at Verizon the Street Survival ended at 4:00 PM so that would be a good time for any volunteers to show up and help. I know a lot of people will just be getting back from Nationals and probably will not be able to make it at that time but if your not going to Nationals and are free that afternoon I would appreciate the help.

Andrew, when you say you will help with T&S do you mean help set it up and/or help work it?

mavisky

--
    02 Sep 2008 01:48 PM
    I won't be able to help with either the street survival or the setup the day before. Going to the PU vs. ND game up in South Bend on Saturday.
    Shawn IN

--
    03 Sep 2008 09:38 PM
    I can help out with whatever needs done the day before if you still need it.
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Sep 2008 08:34 AM

Shawn IN wrote:
    I can help out with whatever needs done the day before if you still need it.

Can always use help. See you there.

FTW_FRC

--
    04 Sep 2008 06:05 PM

Bart,

I'll be there for setup the day before. [Y]

Mazda3

--
    05 Sep 2008 11:01 AM

This is just an FYI on Safety Steward Information. You really only need one to run an event, but that person will not be able to run the event, since they would have to be working. Since you already have two listed to be at this event, you should be fine if you don't find anyone else to do it. We usually like to have three at an event, myself included, to work safety for the entire day, and to specifically wander around when the heats are running. Good luck to everyone on a successful event.

Tom

OneEyeMedia

--
    17 Sep 2008 06:20 AM

Bart,

I will not be able to attend this event.

Sorry...

Best regards,

Jason Massey

Bigblockbandit

--
    17 Sep 2008 07:36 AM

I'm so confused! I have not been able to find the survival school info on the calander. It looks like its the 27th of september at Kruse as well as the Austrialian pursuit on the 27th and then the X on the 28th?

I tried to e-mail Steve about the survival school and get the e-mails back. I wanted to volenteer to assist with the weekend events but have been unable to contact him. My plan for both events is to be at kruse right around 7 to help with the setup and whatever else is needed. Ill try giving Steve a call, might be easier.

Sean

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner