6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
OneEyeMedia

--
29 Aug 2008 03:23 PM

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

Here is the flyer for Kyle Broeker's 10-12-08 Event at the Kruse. This is the last one of the year!!!!

Lets promote the heck out of it!!!

I have one link where you can dl the flyer for printing or you can copy paste the image - how ever you chose it is up to you

Cheers,

Jason Massey

Fort Wayne SCCA Member

Link to Flyer if you want to down load it: http://picasaweb.google.com/jasonpm...9003987042

SCCAForums Image

KBroeker

--
    29 Aug 2008 07:49 PM

JPM-

Thanks for the awesome flyer!!!

And the rest of you, pre-registration is open at:

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae...nt_id=8702

OneEyeMedia

--
    29 Aug 2008 10:20 PM
    Any time - As always, I love doing this sort of thing.
    xunchicrewx

--
    30 Aug 2008 03:34 PM
    i stated this in another post but if you are going to use my photos for the flyer please give me some credit for it on the flyer itself. id appreciate it. thanxx

"photo /s by JJacobs"
    OneEyeMedia

--
    30 Aug 2008 09:44 PM

Well, I would not totally know where to give credit for photos on this one because I asked for the photos for the flyer. I would have not know it was yours. If it had JJ on it I did not realize this. MY BAD :(

I usually use Dave's photos in my flyers and I always ask him first before I start creating the flyer.

I am deeply sorry if any of these were yours. I figured out of the photos used it was a combination of many, since I saw like 4-5 photographers at the Coliseum event.

Thanks for the heads up and as I stated, if I know it was yours, I would ask before I use. (that is my policy)

Best Regards,

Jason

On a side note on this:

I really do not remember seeing flyers with peoples "photos by" on it. Or maybe I am an idiot and have never paid attention to who the photo's by would be on a flyer.

I just did a search for race flyers on google images and could not find flyers with this call out. Sorry to sound and be a prick, I just think I would have rather had a pm asking me this than calling me out for something I really had no clue. I am the first person that is going to give credit for stuff I use.

JM

xunchicrewx

--
    31 Aug 2008 12:29 PM
    im not calling you out at all, just a request and the only photo that was mine is the Todd James evo pic(the second one on the left) and all of my photos have my name in the right bottom corner so you know there mine, and should be in the metadata as well. its just a personal request of mine and i understand where confusion could be... in the other post of a flyer(kruse event) all the photos were mine. i like to be recognized for the work ive done and not to be a photo snob because im not, and i enjoy helping the region cause really who doesnt like to have pics of there cars? im just looking for recognition is all. nothing is more irritating when your material gets printed etc and you dont get credit.. ive had it happen in more than instance including the Journal Gazette and was rather salted about it. keep up the good work and i will as well sir.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    31 Aug 2008 01:40 PM

I totally agree with you. I felt bad that you came out to the biggest event of the year and could not even get to drive. It would be neat if we could get a Mom's Day Care at these events. You know, like when you go work out at the GYM they have a spot where your kids and hang out and you can get a work out done. This is nice for dual income families :P

But yeah, I am sorry for not hadding out credit on this. I must have missed the name when doing the flyer :P

Cheers,

Jason

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner