Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
KBroeker

--
09 Sep 2008 05:15 PM

Hi,

I hijacked this list from Bart, who I think hijacked it from others (Jason?). I have some of the initial planning done but now I need to get all the worker Chiefs and critical positions filled for this event. I have made a list below of who I think will be there and what position they will fill. Please confirm whether this list is right or not. Also any volunteers are welcome. Just send me an email or reply to this post to let me know. I think T & S is solid for the last two events.

Event Master:

Kyle Broeker

Safety Stewards

Tom Miller (Cheif - CONFIRMED Below)

Bart Monnin (CONFIRMED 09/10)

Jerry Strope

Marilyn Russell

Melissa Britten

Lara Carter

Timing and Scoring:

John Ryan

Todd James

Gary Sanders

Andrew Peppler (CONFIRMED as Trainer 9/9)

Tech:

George Russell

Kyle Mavis (CONFIRMED 9/9)

Grid:

Donald Privett (CONFIRMED 09/10)

Rick Wittaker

Novice Chief:

Steve Meritz

Workers:

Travis Roebuck (CONFRIMED)

Chuck McMillion (CONFIRMED 9/9)

Announcer:

Jason Massey (sadly, declined below)

Rainer Helmchen (REASSIGNED)

Replacements/Hole-fillers:

Ron Conrad

Eric Conrad

Chris Cahoon

I will try to approach all via email as well (if I have your email). Feel free to respond here, through PM or through email.

OneEyeMedia

--
    09 Sep 2008 05:28 PM

"Jason Massey"

HERE!!!

Got you covered on that Kyle, Thanks 8)

KBroeker

--
    10 Sep 2008 09:27 AM

Thanks to those who responded quickly (see above). If your name is not on the list, but you want to help, just let me know. Note that Andy Peppler is looking to train people so he does not have to be as involved in T&S next year, so if you are interested in in a seated, shaded work assignment that sees the times first, step right up.

Also, I am looking for contact info (email address or phone numbers) for Rainer H., Gary S. and Rick W. If you have that, please email or Pm me. kylebroeker@verizon.net

Thanks,

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10 Sep 2008 03:58 PM

Of course I will be there and work Safety. Not sure if Tom Miller is back by then but he is the Safety Chief so you should add his name.

RonConrad
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10 Sep 2008 05:42 PM

My son Eric, and I will be there. Eric has worked timing at many events. I can work where ever I'm needed.

KBroeker

--
    10 Sep 2008 08:49 PM

Ron-

Awesome! We will see how people respond. Keep tuned to the same bat-channel...

Bart-

I think Tom's vacation starts this weekend and goes for a week or so. I will hit him up again later.

FTW_FRC

--
    13 Sep 2008 01:13 PM

I would not mind learning to do T&S. Keeps my gimp azz off the course. I am always leary of being out there, not being able to run and all, if the you know what hits the fan. Let me know.

Chris

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    14 Sep 2008 06:19 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

Thanks to those who responded quickly (see above). If your name is not on the list, but you want to help, just let me know. Note that Andy Peppler is looking to train people so he does not have to be as involved in T&S next year, so if you are interested in in a seated, shaded work assignment that sees the times first, step right up.

Also, I am looking for contact info (email address or phone numbers) for Rainer H., Gary S. and Rick W. If you have that, please email or Pm me. kylebroeker@verizon.net

Thanks,

Kyle,

I'm planning on being there and will do what ever I can to help.

Hailing from Nationals,

Travis

Mazda3

--
    15 Sep 2008 12:20 PM
    I am on vacation Sept 20th - 28th. I will be back and attending the event on Oct 12th. Count me in as CHIEF of Safety!
    OneEyeMedia

--
    17 Sep 2008 06:19 AM

Kyle,

I will not be able to attend this event.

Sorry...

Best regards,

Jason Massey

KBroeker

--
    01 Oct 2008 05:24 PM

All-

See updated list above. It looks like we will have plenty of support for this event. THANKS!

Let's get a few more pre-registered, huh?

I am seeking confirmation that we can set-up on Saturday afternoon. Once I have that, I will post plans for that. Since Bart took back the course layout he gave me ("indian-giver"; sorry if this term is non-PC) and used it last week, I am working on a new course design. Three main objectives:

1. Safe

2. Flowing + Fair (= fun)

3. Three cars on course at a time.

Sincerely,

OneEyeMedia

--
    01 Oct 2008 06:00 PM
    I can get you a course map layout for ya. Give me a couple secs...
    bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    03 Oct 2008 07:32 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

All-

See updated list above. It looks like we will have plenty of support for this event. THANKS!

Let's get a few more pre-registered, huh?

I am seeking confirmation that we can set-up on Saturday afternoon. Once I have that, I will post plans for that. Since Bart took back the course layout he gave me ("indian-giver"; sorry if this term is non-PC) and used it last week, I am working on a new course design. Three main objectives:

1. Safe

2. Flowing + Fair (= fun)

3. Three cars on course at a time.

Sincerely,

Sorry about that Kyle, I got completely surprised that I was in that lot otherwise I wouldn't do that to you. I showed up completely expecting to be in the other lot. Didn't have time to come up with something new, was just happy I brought my laptop along with me so I could look up the first course I designed. If I had a few days notice I would have asked if I could get it back or designed a new course.

KBroeker

--
    03 Oct 2008 08:05 PM

bmonnin1 wrote:
    Sorry about that Kyle, I got completely surprised that I was in that lot otherwise I wouldn't do that to you. I showed up completely expecting to be in the other lot. Didn't have time to come up with something new, was just happy I brought my laptop along with me so I could look up the first course I designed. If I had a few days notice I would have asked if I could get it back or designed a new course.

Bart, you told me on the sire what happened and I completely understand. I was just teasing. [6]

STSProbeGT

--
    04 Oct 2008 12:08 AM

I'll be there too...even if you don't remember me..lol. I'll do what ever ya need.

I only ask that the course be designed to I can get the V8 past 4k rpm's. That last course was brutal because I couldn't stay in 1st and was dogging in 2nd. But it was a fun course!

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    05 Oct 2008 10:09 AM
    Let me know when you are setting up the course and if at all possible I will be there to help setup.
    Mazda3

--
    06 Oct 2008 09:42 AM

I am looking for a co-drive if anyone is willing for the event this weekend. I need to return the scooter I borrowed from Larry Dent (lives in Auburn) and have not wanted to drive that far without a reason. The scooter will not fit in the Mazda, so I need to take the suburban. The event this weekend gives me a perfect opportunity to get it back to him, but leaves me without a car to drive for the event. If no one is willing, then I can get it back to him some other time and just drive the Mazda. Thanks for your consideration.

I will pay your entry fee and buy you lunch if you let me co-drive. Is willy dog going to be there?

KBroeker

--
    06 Oct 2008 06:55 PM

Tom-

My fee is covered (Event Master), but you can buy me lunch if you want to co-drive the Subie. Mavis is in his dad's Mustang this weekend.

Willy Dog? Good question. I will see if I can find out.

Mazda3

--
    06 Oct 2008 07:43 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

Tom-

My fee is covered (Event Master), but you can buy me lunch if you want to co-drive the Subie. Mavis is in his dad's Mustang this weekend.

Willy Dog? Good question. I will see if I can find out.

Sounds good to me Kyle. If Willy Dog is not there, then I can run into Auburn and grab something for us. Thanks!!!

KBroeker

--
    06 Oct 2008 10:24 PM

CREW!!!-

Late breaking news. I just heard from Chris K. & we do not have the site until 7am on Sunday. So, first things first; I want to set up waivers/site map distribution (paddock, tech, reg., spectator parking and spectator viewing areas to be designated; map to be distributed later this week; keep tuned to this bat-channel...) and pylons to help traffic flow. This can happen using a few while the rest tackle the course. We can get out the reg. table and when Marilyn & Melissa (& Lara Carter has volunteered too) show, reg can begin. I will have several course layouts for use in rough layout. Then we can firm up the design as we go. Sound like a plan?

Also of utmost importance, Willy Dog will be there (Tom, will you bring some Awesome Apple Sauce to go with my smoked sausages? I will bring the L to put on the end of STX when you beat me).

Kyle

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner