Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
STSProbeGT

--
18 Sep 2008 06:31 PM

RonConrad wrote:
We'll be at the 10/12 event...are you coming to that one?

Come to think of it Ron if your going to be there I will make it a point to be there too.

RonConrad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
18 Sep 2008 07:14 PM
That would be really great. There are a couple buffet style restaurants in Bloomington, maybe we could get a bunch of us, and head for dinner afterwards. There's a new China buffet style restaurant behind the Arby's, and there is also Fire Mountain (though the food is not always good...sometimes it is).
Bigblockbandit

--
19 Sep 2008 07:48 AM
Bob and I had lunch with my Mom and Dad, we told them we needed to borrow the 500 to go to church Sunday morning. I don't think they believed us... looks like its back to the TA
KBroeker

--
21 Sep 2008 11:39 AM

mavisky wrote:
Cool, I'll be at the last event in my dad's 04 GT convertible with 17x9's and 17x10's with street tires to see how it does in STU. First time I've ever autox'ed a stockish high hp rwd car so it should be fun comparing my times to yours.

What???? Tired of beating up on me in my own car? Maybe I should run STU...or drive my work-car 2008 Taurus (I wonder what class it would be in)....

mavisky

--
21 Sep 2008 11:49 AM
KBroeker wrote:

mavisky wrote:
Cool, I'll be at the last event in my dad's 04 GT convertible with 17x9's and 17x10's with street tires to see how it does in STU. First time I've ever autox'ed a stockish high hp rwd car so it should be fun comparing my times to yours.

What???? Tired of beating up on me in my own car? Maybe I should run STU...or drive my work-car 2008 Taurus (I wonder what class it would be in)....

Not that at all. I rather enjoy beating you in your own car [H] but I was giving my dad a hard time about his new wheels and tires and how he bought them just for looks. Told him the least he could do is let me drive the car hard one time so it didn't end up dying a boring death at the end of it's life and he agreed. I wasn't even expecting it but I figured why not. Not sure how fast it'll be with street tires and stock suspension, but it should prove interesting if nothing else.

STSProbeGT

--
24 Sep 2008 02:35 PM

Ron did you mean Auburn instead of bloomington?

What class should I put the Mustang in....SMS? It's mostly stock except for the rims/tires. Haven't had time to do much to it. I do have an uber K&N filter...lol. Probes still GS?

mavisky

--
24 Sep 2008 03:22 PM
If it's just wheels, tires, and a K&N put it in STU where I'll have almost the exact same vehicle running at the last event.
STSProbeGT

--
25 Sep 2008 01:28 PM
I just signed up....can I sign my daughter up under my log in or do i have to make a new one for her?
STSProbeGT

--
25 Sep 2008 01:32 PM
Nevermind i figured it out
RonConrad
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
25 Sep 2008 09:17 PM
Yes Auburn...guess I'll have to change the name of my race team to "More Ron Racing"?
STSProbeGT

--
28 Sep 2008 10:01 PM

Lol Ron...that's funny!

But I had a blast today...I think I had more fun watching my daughter run, learn and get faster. I think I might not run the stang anymore and find a probe and build a better faster one than the first red Probe. I could not get the rear to step out like I wanted at all on that Mustang...but thats partly what you get with stock suspension. The 295/35-18 rear tires didn't help that situation...but it looks good! Blaine had a blast today too and was wanting to know when the next event was...so she will be back on the 12th with me. And Kurt leave my 17yo daughter alone or I'll let her use her black belt in Hapkido on ya!

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button
SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner