Vorshlag 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 06 Oct 2008 11:37 AM by  srs007
A strange thing happened this past saturday...
 0 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
srs007

--
06 Oct 2008 11:37 AM

I entered an Fort Wayne Region SCCA event and actually improved on my normal gas mileage!

The event was this past weekends fun rally. My co-driver and I took second place. We were the only ones to spot everything on the route, but I forgot to figure in my smaller wheel diameters, so our mileage marks were way off by the end of the route. If I had just put on my all-season tires, it would have been a slaughter. [H] The event was a lot of fun with much booty to be had if you followed the treasure maps correctly in the cemeteries (get your mind out of the gutter). The route started in Huntington and there were a huge number of nice twisty roads along the way. Finally, there was a nice dinner at the end over which tales where told. Fortunately, everyone survived, so the Dead Men Tell No Tales stipulation didn't apply. [:P]

If you have never attended a fort wayne region fun rally, you might consider running the next one. There should be a fun rally to the Xmas party this December. Truely, there is no experience neccessary, but it helps if you (or at least your co-driver/navigator) are good at spotting things along side the road. It's a great way to discover things around town and to get to know other club members better.

Hope to see you at the next rally,
    Steven

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner