You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
Eclipse2Lancer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
08 Oct 2008 04:11 PM

Consider this a formal invitation to the Fort Wayne Region for some Autocross fun at the last Indy points event at Grissom!

When: Sunday, October 26th
    Why: Because it's fun

Pre-Register here: Indy Points Event #7

Weasel Keeper

--
    09 Oct 2008 10:56 PM
    I should have paid more attention. Both Murfin Racing Neons have been put to bed for the winter. Might want to watch out next year though...rumors of a 66 Cuda in the stable may prove true. Winter projects have started. [;)]
    GChambers
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    18 Oct 2008 02:32 PM

I have designed what I think will be a fun and fast course. It will be similar to our "Double Down" course design in that grid will be in that same location. I have done a few different things with the course and I'm sure you will find it quite enjoyable to drive.

Oh, and Team Weak Sauce, you are being called out. Those of us that run the X-class do not appreciate your comments about a "trophy raid" from the last event. If you "Nationally Competitive" drivers feel the need to go picking on unsuspecting, under participated classes for your trophy jollies, thats fine. I just think you should "Nut Up" and run with our X-class. The traveling trophy is up for grabs. If you think you got what it takes to win it and take it back to Ft Wayne for the winter, bring it. If not, we understand. We're tough to beat. If you know deep down inside that you can't compete with us, you can still come and claim your regular class trophies if you like.

Heh heh...

[;)]

sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Oct 2008 06:47 AM

Chambers....At least we make it to your events.....where have YOU been all year?

I could agree to you running Novice class if you'd show up once.

OneEyeMedia

--
    20 Oct 2008 09:30 AM
    sts38 wrote:

Chambers....At least we make it to your events.....where have YOU been all year?

I could agree to you running Novice class if you'd show up once.

That is because he is skierd of the bet that will end with him loosing :P

(JFWY Chambers!)

KBroeker

--
    20 Oct 2008 02:33 PM
    Although I am not part of "Team Awful Sauce", I do find it peculiar that someone who drives a "girly car" that appears to have been watching too many Nick Park movies (look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_and_Gromit ) is inviting any one to "Nut Up"... maybe I should make one last event this year...
    sts38
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    20 Oct 2008 02:46 PM

KBroeker wrote:
    Although I am not part of "Team Awful Sauce", I do find it peculiar that someone who drives a "girly car" that appears to have been watching too many Nick Park movies (look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_and_Gromit ) is inviting any one to "Nut Up"... maybe I should make one last event this year...

Team AwesomeSauce and Team Ride Unite? Who would have thought? I know Todd's EVO is tied up for a few weeks....I bet he'd co-drive with you Kyle.

OneEyeMedia

--
    20 Oct 2008 02:58 PM
    sts38 wrote:

KBroeker wrote:

Team AwesomeSauce and Team Ride Unite? Who would have thought? I know Todd's EVO is tied up for a few weeks....I bet he'd co-drive with you Kyle.

Damn! and I am going to miss all this fun...

You guys could be TEAM ARS... LMAO (TEAM AwesomeRideSauce)

I wish I could be there...

KBroeker

--
    20 Oct 2008 03:02 PM
    sts38 wrote:

I'm a lover, not a fighter...

Giving Todd a chance to beat me in my own car? I might be too skierd...

SpeedTeacher

--
    20 Oct 2008 11:34 PM

Kyle,

I think that sounds appropriate since you got me in the STI last year. Let me know... I am itchin' to race this weekend and ain't got no ride... I'll even pay your entry fee...

Waddya think?

TJ

KBroeker

--
    21 Oct 2008 10:18 AM
    SpeedTeacher wrote:

Kyle,

I think that sounds appropriate since you got me in the STI last year. Let me know... I am itchin' to race this weekend and ain't got no ride... I'll even pay your entry fee...

Waddya think?

TJ

Well, now you got me thinking, Brother-From-Another-Mother...I would pick you up at 6:30...it is likely to be cold and rainy...so that is perfect for AWD on street tires...Warren can give me the speech for the hundreth (well, at least fourth or fifth) time that we have an unfair advantage with the AWD...give me a day or so more to consider and I will let you know.

Now, about this trophy issue...I'm man enough to say that I have seen all who are signed up in X Class right now run except Will Lahee and I can say that although I bested Velma on PAX at out last event, it wasn't by much...the rest will probably cream me...so, what is the awarding of the "Traveling Trophy" based on, oh Great Miata Driver?

Eclipse2Lancer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    21 Oct 2008 10:24 AM
    KBroeker wrote:
    SpeedTeacher wrote:

Kyle,

Waddya think?

TJ

Well, now you got me thinking, Brother-From-Another-Mother...I would pick you up at 6:30...it is likely to be cold and rainy...so that is perfect for AWD on street tires...Warren can give me the speech for the hundreth (well, at least fourth or fifth) time that we have an unfair advantage with the AWD...give me a day or so more to consider and I will let you know.

Now, about this trophy issue...I'm man enough to say that I have seen all who are signed up in X Class right now run except Will Lahee and I can say that although I bested Velma on PAX at out last event, it wasn't by much...the rest will probably cream me...so, what is the awarding of the "Traveling Trophy" based on, oh Great Miata Driver?

X Class is based on PAX score. Normally most of the Indy region top 10 is littered with our X Class drivers.

Oh...and I hear Will Lahee is a hack driver. [:D]

OneEyeMedia

--
    21 Oct 2008 10:55 AM

I heard and have seen that Will Lahee do nothing but ruin tires on cars, make them wish they were not on the car and run slower straight and faster sideways!

He is the biggest HACK of them all and is loved by his followers!

As for the Great "HJ" Miata - I think the teeth in the car might be from the movie cars? Maybe... not sure...

I have some photos though of the guy poking another guy on the shoulder for a winning bet, as bad I would love to post them - I will decline.

mavisky

--
    21 Oct 2008 01:12 PM
    Let's Caravan. I'm gonna be co-driving an SMS 350z based out of Indy there.
    SpeedTeacher

--
    21 Oct 2008 03:13 PM
    KBroeker wrote:
    SpeedTeacher wrote:

Kyle,

Waddya think?

TJ

Kyle,

It looks like I found a co-drive. I had asked Travis and he didn't have a spot. Now he does. Looks like I will be co-driving the Civic I co-owned for about three days!

Todd

KBroeker

--
    22 Oct 2008 09:02 AM

Well, in spite of an increasingly interesting entry list (Mellissa in the unfortuneately abbreviated STUL class should be the one driving the Hyundai Turd of Mr. Miller and I would love to see Mr. Ryan III driving the Mr. T Mobile from Decatur) I am going to have to miss this one. Todd, I'm glad you found an alternate ride. My wife "reminded me" (for the first time, I am sure) of a Girl Scout activity on Sunday that I have to attend with my daughter.

So, I declare "open season"...go ahead, call me a "Mommy Part"...

OneEyeMedia

--
    22 Oct 2008 09:29 AM
    KBroeker wrote:

Well, in spite of an increasingly interesting entry list (Mellissa in the unfortuneately abbreviated STUL class should be the one driving the Hyundai Turd of Mr. Miller and I would love to see Mr. Ryan III driving the Mr. T Mobile from Decatur) I am going to have to miss this one. Todd, I'm glad you found an alternate ride. My wife "reminded me" (for the first time, I am sure) of a Girl Scout activity on Sunday that I have to attend with my daughter.

So, I declare "open season"...go ahead, call me a "Mommy Part"...

Family first BRO!!!

OneEyeMedia

--
    22 Oct 2008 09:33 AM

FAF!!!

186 [STU] Barackus, B.A.
    Decatur, IN
    79 Chevy Bad-ass-Van Black/red
    wat, you talkin' about foo?!?
    Black, Foo..
    Fort Wayne (085)

I pitty tha foolz that get in front of this MAN!!!

KBroeker

--
    22 Oct 2008 09:35 AM
    BRO, didn't you used to have a Hyundai Turd, or is that new for 2009MY? I guess I am not well versed in the Hyundai line...
    OneEyeMedia

--
    22 Oct 2008 09:41 AM

KBroeker wrote:
    BRO, didn't you used to have a Hyundai Turd, or is that new for 2009MY? I guess I am not well versed in the Hyundai line...

I am sorry for my tardness... But BRO - you got me lost.

I have a Hyundai POS!

You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner