Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
mavisky

--
26 Oct 2008 08:03 PM
GChambers wrote:

I have designed what I think will be a fun and fast course. It will be similar to our "Double Down" course design in that grid will be in that same location. I have done a few different things with the course and I'm sure you will find it quite enjoyable to drive.

Oh, and Team Weak Sauce, you are being called out. Those of us that run the X-class do not appreciate your comments about a "trophy raid" from the last event. If you "Nationally Competitive" drivers feel the need to go picking on unsuspecting, under participated classes for your trophy jollies, thats fine. I just think you should "Nut Up" and run with our X-class. The traveling trophy is up for grabs. If you think you got what it takes to win it and take it back to Ft Wayne for the winter, bring it. If not, we understand. We're tough to beat. If you know deep down inside that you can't compete with us, you can still come and claim your regular class trophies if you like.

Heh heh...

[;)]

GChambers
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
27 Oct 2008 10:33 AM
mavisky wrote:
GChambers wrote:

I have designed what I think will be a fun and fast course. It will be similar to our "Double Down" course design in that grid will be in that same location. I have done a few different things with the course and I'm sure you will find it quite enjoyable to drive.

Oh, and Team Weak Sauce, you are being called out. Those of us that run the X-class do not appreciate your comments about a "trophy raid" from the last event. If you "Nationally Competitive" drivers feel the need to go picking on unsuspecting, under participated classes for your trophy jollies, thats fine. I just think you should "Nut Up" and run with our X-class. The traveling trophy is up for grabs. If you think you got what it takes to win it and take it back to Ft Wayne for the winter, bring it. If not, we understand. We're tough to beat. If you know deep down inside that you can't compete with us, you can still come and claim your regular class trophies if you like.

Heh heh...

[;)]

Haaahahahahahaa!

Good work, Chuck. You definitely deserved the win.

It was great to have all you guys come down for the event.

O6XRS

--
27 Oct 2008 09:54 PM

SCCAForums Image" width=350 mce_src="SCCAForums Image">

CHUCK, your wish is granted

OneEyeMedia

--
27 Oct 2008 10:56 PM
O6XRS wrote:

SCCAForums Image" width="350" height="525">

CHUCK, your wish is granted

Pretty!

Now, I think I am going to play :P I just will not post!

I just finished editing 70 videos - one you will like Melissa!

JPM

You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
Sunoco 88x31 Button
Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner