Kruse Krazy Course Set-up Crew
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
KBroeker

--
10 Oct 2008 07:40 PM

To all who want to participate, I will be at Kruse tomorrow at 3pm to set up the course for Sunday. There is still room for design tweaks to my general course layout, so if you want to influence it, show up. Those who have helped in the past (at least when I was there also, in no particular order and I'm sorry if I miss anyone):

Rainer Helmchen

Chris Cahoon

Steve Mieritz

Bart Monnin

Terence Bowen

Travis Roebuck

Please let me know if you plan to be there so I can know how I might split teams up. Thanks in advance to those who show.

SpeedTeacher

--
    10 Oct 2008 08:50 PM

Kyle,

I will not be racing on Sunday. I have another commitment. Ryan will be racing the Evo.

I will be there for a couple hours in the morning. I want to try and help set up timing, so at least I am helpful in that area.

Thanks,

Todd J.

KBroeker

--
    11 Oct 2008 05:55 PM
    Thanks to Terrence, Bart And Chris for their help with set-up today. I think the course is relatively flowing with a few tight spots, but should be fun. I could not figure out how to get three cars on course at that site and not have a tight course throughout, so I setteled on a relatively quick course with only two on at a time. I will be looking for approval from Tom Miller and Jerry Strope (safety dudes) before we chalk the course in the morning.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner