Sunoco 468x60 Banner
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 14 Oct 2008 01:42 PM by  mavisky
10-12-08 Kruse Season Ender Solo Videos - by JPMassey
 9 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
OneEyeMedia
New Member
New Member
Posts:


--
13 Oct 2008 06:46 AM

    Ok, here are the videos I took.

    There is 46 of them to view and some have 4 or 5 cars in one video. Sorry they are not titled; but they are up for looking at least :P

    Link:

    http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/...?start=all

    Cheers,

    JPM

    KBroeker
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 10:33 AM
    Awesome, Jason! I just wish (and others might too) that I could not hear me talking over your shoulder when you were on course shooting LOL.
    OneEyeMedia
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 10:43 AM

    KBroeker wrote:
    Awesome, Jason! I just wish (and others might too) that I could not hear me talking over your shoulder when you were on course shooting LOL.

    I thought it added charisma to the video. (can we say pottie :P)

    BTW: If someone saw a video they liked I can email you the file to you. Just let me know through PM and I will give you my email address or you leave me yours and what video file number on there and I will send it.

    Thanks for the spot on course Kyle - was a fun time!

    Cheers,

    JPM

    STSProbeGT
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 03:42 PM
    Cool videos...I already copied the one of my car to my photobucket site. Just wish someone could have caught my snap 360 at the finish on my second run. I was the reddish Mustang BTW....in SMS.
    OneEyeMedia
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 03:46 PM
    Yeah, I was on the other side when you did that at the start line getting the guys off the line! :P
    KBroeker
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 04:13 PM
    JPMRacing26 wrote:

    I thought it added charisma to the video. (can we say pottie :P)

    BTW: If someone saw a video they liked I can email you the file to you. Just let me know through PM and I will give you my email address or you leave me yours and what video file number on there and I will send it.

    Thanks for the spot on course Kyle - was a fun time!

    Cheers,

    JPM

    If we do that next year, either let me bring my camera for you to use or give me a little time to tinker with yours. You are the artist, I am the technician. I can help you realize your vision... (besides, I think my camera has a brighter, easier to read display; when you are done, you can just take the SD card so you have the files for manipulation and or posting)

    OneEyeMedia
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 04:23 PM

    Sounds like a plan. I am guessing you must have a better manual setting than mine? I was getting a pretty flow on the motion blur towards the end of the day. As for video, it does a decent job; but the HD camera I was using in the beginning of the year was better. I do not have a Fire Port on my computer and I still have video tapes to get load to DVD's. I have some amazing shots from the beginning of the year still to post up. Someday I will get a fire port...

    Thanks again :P

    JPM

    KBroeker
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 07:33 PM

    Better DigiStillCam? I'm not sure (I have Canon Powershot IS2)...I just know I am more familiar with it so I know how to set it for what I want...I know I can go down to 50ASA (vs. 80ASA on yours), but I am not sure how the smallest apetures stack up...I also know I have some modes where the picture is "flavored"...there is a "vivid" setting that has higher contrast and hotter colors that I use particularly for overcast days.

    As far as video, I have Mini DVD camera that is a few years old that is not too hard to download from, but I bought Sony Vegas for editing (I'm a PC guy). Your HD video is probably clearer. We will see next year....

    OneEyeMedia
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    13 Oct 2008 07:56 PM
    KBroeker wrote:

    Better DigiStillCam? I'm not sure (I have Canon Powershot IS2)...I just know I am more familiar with it so I know how to set it for what I want...I know I can go down to 50ASA (vs. 80ASA on yours), but I am not sure how the smallest apetures stack up...I also know I have some modes where the picture is "flavored"...there is a "vivid" setting that has higher contrast and hotter colors that I use particularly for overcast days.

    As far as video, I have Mini DVD camera that is a few years old that is not too hard to download from, but I bought Sony Vegas for editing (I'm a PC guy). Your HD video is probably clearer. We will see next year....

    I run pc as well. I have PS CS2 for photo editing and the flyers and use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 for video editing. Raw videos I posted were just uploaded through photobucket.com

    Once you explained to me the ISO stuff I was able to get my setting worked out for motion blur. Nothing like what JJacobs or Dave can get; but hell - I got my camera for free - ME NO COMPLAIN! :) LOL

    I just wish I had a fire port so I can get these videos I have on dvd :(

    mavisky
    New Member
    New Member
    Posts:


    --
    14 Oct 2008 01:42 PM

    STSProbeGT wrote:
    Cool videos...I already copied the one of my car to my photobucket site. Just wish someone could have caught my snap 360 at the finish on my second run. I was the reddish Mustang BTW....in SMS.

    If you don't mind me asking, what do you have done to that Mustang? I was driving the silver 04 GT Convertible in STU and was wondering why you were in SMS instead. BTW, nice rims, I've got the exact same ones on my Talon, and in chrome on the convertible.

    You are not authorized to post a reply.


    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

    Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

    SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

    Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank




    Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner