Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ZOK
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
14 Oct 2008 11:03 PM

By now most of you have seen the reports on how we PanAmers did at the Runoffs. Jose had his usual excellent speed.....near the top of the charts all week, but the race just did not go his way with an early off track that could not be made up. Mark Kowalski fought an ill handling car all week, till Steve and TJ Schoeppner helped him get a handle on it......heck the steering wheel came off the rented car in one session !! Despite that he moved up several places during the race in typical MK fashion. Myself, I struggled with a rear wheel braking problem that kept locking up the rears, only allowing me to set fast laps in the first/second lap of a session. We kept getting quicker each session and had the problem fixed for the race, but got bitten anyway getting knocked out of the race in a 5 car dust up on lap 1 (full report on SCCA website,see SSB race..... plus see the race Jan. 21 at 10am MT on SPEED. All 25 races will be broadcast Wed. am's starting Nov. 12.

I'm in Wisconsin right now looking over Road America (never been here before) for next year. All I need is to stretch the Camaro about a foot and tweak it back to the left.....that backwards Miata that came across my nose from the left side left quite an impression !

Stan C

VettesRule
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Nov 2008 02:57 PM
    I had not heard. Thanks for the report! Sorry to learn you had trouble.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner