2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Weasel Keeper

--
09 Nov 2008 09:26 PM

...but I'm confused.

This forum site has IN, OH, MI, and KY listed in CenDiv. SCCA website has us still listed in the Great Lakes Division, and my SCCA voter ballots had my wife and I listed in Area 4 (GLDiv). Where are we?? [:^)]

SpeedTeacher

--
    09 Nov 2008 11:23 PM

Fort Wayne used to be in the Central Division. The division was split up three or four years ago and the Great Lakes Division was created. CenDiv was one of the biggest divisions, geographically, in the country, so it was divided. So, Fort Wayne is now in the Great Lakes Division. SCCAForums probably didn't recognize the change (maybe)?

TJ

Weasel Keeper

--
    10 Nov 2008 12:25 AM

Oh! I was under the impression that we were GLDiv and merged with CenDiv. I kind of like the GLDiv because the road courses are actually within driving distance...rather than having to go 300+ miles for CenDiv events...lol. Road America and Blackhawk Farms are like 7+ hours away from me. Since we don't "tow" and are an old school grass roots race team who drive what we brung, GLDiv courses are all within 1.5 - 4 hours away...which is nice. [:D]

Just trying to schedule what we're going to run in '09.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner