Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Fair
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
24 Nov 2008 05:30 PM

Brian Hanchey and Terry Fair (me) of Vorshlag Motorsports/AST-USA will be manning booth #973 at PRI - come see us December 11-13th! We'll have the founder of AST there, Piet Kreeft, along with one of his sons, technical director Dennis Kreeft. [I]No[/I] shock question can stump these Dutch gurus. We just received a pallet full of some seriously cool new AST shocks to show off at the show, like this monster...

SCCAForums Image SCCAForums Image

[I]Quick pics from the shop floor: AST Competition inverted strut for Subaru Pro Rally car. 60mm OD shafts are uber-strong![/I]

We will also have on hand: AST 2nd gen Corvette shocks (with remotes), the first BMW E90/E82 4200s, S2000 shocks, the first S197 Mustang 4200s, the first Evo X 4200s (for our STU/TTB car), some Porsche goodies, and other show worthy stuff. [H]

Fair
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    02 Dec 2008 11:06 AM

Its hard to see the scale of that massive inverted Rally strut in the picture from my first post - the reservoir is so big, the spring is so big (90mm ID!), that the above picture doesn't do it justice. Picking it up, most people inadvertently slip out a few expletives and a "wow!" or two. Its big, and its sexy. [;)]

Here's a picture of that 60mm shaft Rally strut next to a normal sized Corvette shock (our second generation C5/C6 coilover shock, with external reservoirs) and a typical rear shock from an EVO, showing the scale of this Cloverfield Sized Strut:

SCCAForums Image

hancheyb
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    04 Dec 2008 01:23 PM
    Sneak peak at some new products:

New Porsche inverted struts

SCCAForums Image

New reservoir
    SCCAForums Image

Wrench for new perch (currently specific to Porsche model)
    SCCAForums Image

All of this of course will cross pollinate into other products. We have some exciting ideas for next year. More news after the show!
    hancheyb
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Dec 2008 05:52 PM
    Some pictures from our booth at the PRI show.

SCCAForums Image
    Terry and Brian of AST USA, Dennis of AST NV, and Curtis and Phil from AST UK, and the AST Founder Piet Kreeft were in the booth.

SCCAForums Image
    Me behind the desk. Brian and I never left the booth, [URL="http://www.vorshlag.smugmug.com/gallery/6790815_Cw4Dy#434284958_NdV6a"]even to sleep[/URL].

SCCAForums Image
    Ever wondered what a 250 Euro shirt looks like? Dennis is showing it off here.

SCCAForums Image SCCAForums Image
    L: Some of the new offerings. R: The clear demo shocks (4200 and 4300) are always a good show-n-tell piece
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button
    G-Loc Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner