3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
srs007

--
16 Dec 2008 01:42 PM

http://fwscca.com/Drift/Newsletters...an2008.pdf

Don't forget to send your articles to the new drift editor Jason Massey (fwrsccadrift@gmail.com - corrected).

OneEyeMedia

--
    16 Dec 2008 02:24 PM

Yes, this is a good opportunity to help me stay busy!

I have made the email above (which is wrong) to be on its own so DRIFT emails be answered as best I can.

This email can be very helpful for sending photos and articles you would like to submit (to earn end of the year points) in the DRIFT.

I am a NEWB as this and I will do my very best to keep the DRIFT at it very BEST!

I plan to start a new thread each month to remind you to submit stuff and maybe some ideas I am looking for for the DRIFT for content. Maybe there is a winter project you have photos of you would like to share, or a new announcement ME BEING AWESOME!!!, etc....

Well, take care SRS and thanks for the help you have been givening me so far, do not run to far though - I might get stuck here and there sometimes :P

Cheers,

Jason

fwrsccadrift@gmail.com ---------> this is the correct email for the Fort Wayne DRIFT Editor (ME)

srs007

--
    16 Dec 2008 02:31 PM
    I just used the email address you email me... :P I corrected it in the DRIFT.
    OneEyeMedia

--
    16 Dec 2008 03:04 PM

srs007 wrote:
    I just used the email address you email me... :P I corrected it in the DRIFT.

ooops..

I retarded...

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner