Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
GroovinPickle
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

--
20 Dec 2008 03:52 PM

I've got this mount but I've only used it maybe once in the last season and a half. Figured someone else can probably get better use out of it. I've used it many times to shoot videos like this and this with a relatively big Canon Elura 100 hanging off of it. Yours for $30 picked up in Starkville or at a region event. I'd rather not ship it.

I've also got a Canon 0.7x teleconverter (gives a wider field of view) for a camcorder, and an audio-technica microphone for the aspiring motorsport self-videographer.

Edit: I think the suction mount and microphone are sold to Amanda's husband

tgeorge
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    06 Jan 2009 08:34 PM
    Drew, is the mount sold yet. If not I would be interested in buying it. Would a canon powershot digital camera work on this?
    GroovinPickle
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    06 Jan 2009 09:52 PM

I think Trey Williams called dibs on it, and actually Melcher messaged (not massaged) me this morning asking about it. I think it (and the microphone) are Trey's the next time he and I are in the same place.

But yeah, I believe just about all digital cameras have the right size threads to use a standard tripod mount, which is what this is, so most non-oddball cameras should work. The lighter the better because of reduced vibration.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    SPS 88x31 Button Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner