Team Pan Am Racer Czacki races in California
 1 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Richard Dziak

--
29 Jan 2009 10:49 PM

Team Pan Am club racer Stan Czacki has been on the road racing. Stan retired last summer and with his SCCA Class SSB Camaro #00 has been hitting the racing circuits. After 2....1st Place finishes at Phoenix International Raceway, Stan headed for the another big track In California. At the Auto Club Speedway a 2.8 mile track Stan raced once again. This Stan is a dual member of the Pan Am Region and the California Sports Car Club, known as Cal Club. On January 25th, 2009 Stan finished 17th in a field of 18 racers and recored a 4th Place finish in his class. His competition in this race was Lee Niffenegger who set a new Class SSB record the same day with a time of 1:58.765. Lee finished 7th overall in a field of 18.

We wish Stan success as he continues his 2009 racing season. Happy racing Stan!

ZOK
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    30 Jan 2009 10:41 AM

Thanks Richard! Unfortunately we damaged the engine and only did 11 laps at Cal Spdway to get the finish. It's a killer track......I'm at 125 mph at sf with the rest of the straightaway and turn 1&2 bowl to go!! Guess it was too much rpm for the old Camaro and bent #5 exhaust valve.

We are however, leading the SoPac Div. with 30 points to Richard Crites 28....the big question is will I be able to get it back together in time for Willow Springs mid Feb or miss another as I did with the broken clutch and bellhouse at PIR in Dec. It's great to log a couple wins this early in the season, but you've gotta have all the finishes for a championship!

Time allowing, on my way to machine shop, I'll stop by PanAm Mtg. Mon. pm. Stan C

You are not authorized to post a reply.

SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner