Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
wrheadle

--
20 Feb 2009 02:56 PM

Posting for Rainer:

Hi Bill,

Can you post on the forum that the next solo meeting will be March 8th @ 2:00pm @ JA. I can't sign on with my blackberry for some reason. Hope you can make the meeting. Also, if someone wants to be an event master and can't make the meeting, they should e-mail me before then.

Thanks,

Rainer

bmonnin1
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    25 Feb 2009 10:03 AM
    Bump. Just to keep it on everyone's mind.
    VerizonGuy

--
    07 Mar 2009 01:49 PM
    Not sure how much I can help, but I'll be there!
    mavisky

--
    09 Mar 2009 10:37 AM
    Anything come from this meeting, confirmation of event sites, any new proposed plans or actions?
    Peppler33CS
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    09 Mar 2009 08:46 PM

Great meeting, awesome participation! Rainer and Steve (RE) have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes. Be sure to thank both of them the next time you see them.

Anyways, I'll let Rainer officialy respond but it looks like we've confirmed the first two events at Kruse. Ya Kruse! I'm not official and maybe there was another visit or phone call to follow up on but that is the plan. BTW, those with wives/mothers.... the 2nd event is the School (saturday) and Event #2 (sunday) which is Mothers Day. I'm sure the team is sorry to have to post the event on that date, so start treating your wives/girls very nice from now until then! I haven't told my wife yet.... [:O]

O6XRS

--
    10 Mar 2009 03:28 PM

I think I'll make my kids pay my registration fee as a Mother's Day gift :)

KBroeker

--
    10 Mar 2009 07:31 PM
    You'll make your kids pay for an "Xtra Really Slow" Corolla? I think I will report you to child services LOL!
    O6XRS

--
    10 Mar 2009 08:16 PM

Hey, aren't you "the guy with the big purple car?"

I guess I shouldn't make them pay for the xrspeedy when they should put their hard earned allowance towards a working exhaust for Brian's "turtle" (color loud).

OneEyeMedia

--
    10 Mar 2009 08:23 PM

Funny stuff here...!!!

I can tell you this, I am going to be the Event Master of the June 21st event at the Coliseum. Woot! :P

I am putting together details as you read.

Look for a new thread regarding this, all in time though.

KBroeker

--
    10 Mar 2009 09:38 PM
    O6XRS wrote:

Hey, aren't you "the guy with the big purple car?"

I guess I shouldn't make them pay for the xrspeedy when they should put their hard earned allowance towards a working exhaust for Brian's "turtle" (color loud).

Big purple car...yeah I remember that from the banquet...all apologies and respect for Mr. Lewis.

Brian needs to make his "turtle" stand out more (color not so loud, sound is)...maybe gold twin stripes or a grahics package on the sides. A buddy of mine who is from Richmond (where I work now and we met there in 2001 at his brothers and sisters Chairopractic office) and competed in FS in Indy Region a few years ago bought one of the last Camaros in 2001 and put a Corvette style graphic across the sides of it. Although it was not paticularly in the style that I would have picked for myself, I thought it was cool that he did it.

"Glass houses", I know, but the sound and the fury do not match the look on Brian's F-Body. Albeit, if he drives it on the street, maybe with good reason...

O6XRS

--
    11 Mar 2009 06:39 PM
    Maybe at one event this year we'll give his car a temporary tattoo:)
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Vorshlag 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner