Winged Warrior V Performance Challenge and Carshow May 09- ORP/Indy
 8 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
smokedmustang

--
07 Mar 2009 07:21 PM

Come on out INDYSCCA!!! You guys started this with us, time for you to get some cars in the show, and to also put up some vendor booths for some memberships!! Its Free to vend this year!! Hope to see you there, and thanks for all the members who helped us with the cause!!

[url=http://www.wingedwarrior.net]Welcome to WingedWarrior.net[/url]

those who are pre-registered: [url=http://registration.wingedwarrior.net/participants.aspx]Winged Warrior 2009 Participants[/url]

Welcome to Winged Warrior Performance Challenge & Car Show!

The Winged Warrior Performance Challenge & Car Show was started by Dr. Kevin Butterfield as a small toy donation charity for the benefit of a local children's hospital.
    Over the years this small charity has grown into an automotive performance shootout, car show, and spectator event for the greater benefit of these same children.
    The Performance Challenge is organized into two teams - Team Import vs. Team USA. Our competitors all have varied backgrounds and even more varied cars. From race prepped to stock, all types of cars are eligible. If you have ever wondered how well your car performs or how it really measures up compared to others, why not find out for yourself and benefit a great charity at the same time! Or if you prefer to show your car off rather than race it.
    If that's the case, you'll enjoy the car show side of Winged Warrior.
    Thanks for taking a minute to stop by our website. We hope you'll take some time to look around and get to know more about us. Visit our forums for a wide variety of subjects and good fun or stop by our media section to view photos and videos of past events.
    When you are ready to run, we'll be waiting for you!
    Winged Warrior Gallery

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]VENDOR SPACE WILL BE IN THE CARSHOW AREA ON SAT. PHOTO![/COLOR][/SIZE]

SCCAForums Image

smokedmustang

--
    12 Mar 2009 06:32 PM

This should get you in the MOOD!!:rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkvw...annel_page

smokedmustang

--
    14 Mar 2009 03:24 PM

Got a couple Open wheelers Formula Fords who want to race with us. Since there isn't an actual "Class" for open wheel cars, I can make one if we can get 5 of you with open wheel cars that want to join.. Let me know.

Will have to do 5 autox runs, 5 drag passes, 5 slalom runs for your team. gonna be fun.

smokedmustang

--
    18 Mar 2009 06:41 AM
    SCCAForums Image
    smokedmustang

--
    25 Mar 2009 10:05 PM

By Far, this is the BEST LOOKING front of the shirts to date!!! AWESOME JOB!!:bow::bow: If you are a RACER, you get one of these to race.... If you want MORE THEN ONE, or you have friends and family who want one, you can state your intentions/sizes here, so we can get you them for race day. PLEASE thank Lou, and visit his site. He does OUTSTANDING WORK!!! What do you think??

Black Vette is Steves, and Jarrods Evo. He surely can do your car if you ask him to do it. Again Lou, AWESOME WORK. Of course, sponsors on backs of shirts again, Cheer Guild Logo on sleeve.

[url]http://www.loustuff.com/Welcome/Wel...;/url]

SCCAForums Image

smokedmustang

--
    27 Mar 2009 07:23 PM
    Any "Open wheel" cars want to race?? I have One who wants to race, and i said if he gets a few more to join us, we will form a "TOP GUN OPEN WHEEL" class. Let me know pretty quick if you want to join us, and you have an open wheel car.
    alumarventrue

--
    29 Mar 2009 05:20 PM
    im signed up :)
    smokedmustang

--
    06 Apr 2009 09:58 PM
    RACERS: Registration will CLOSE FRIDAY APRIL 10th!!
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    We will post the WWV STARTING GRID This weekend, so if you want in, you have till then to get your friends/family/etc... in the line-up. Remember, this is for RACERS ONLY, and the GENERAL CARSHOW- YOU REGISTER AT THE GATE ON MAY 9th!!

We will have a VERY LIMITED few spots available for "Walk-ons" Race day. So, look back here Sunday, as we should have TEAM USA and TEAM IMPORT sorted out by then.

Side note: Some of you are unable to race, and your name is in the "Registrant pool", we know of which ones cannot race due to car not running, wrecked your car, etc... If this applies to anyone else, please pm me, and we can take your name out of contention.
    <!-- / message -->
    smokedmustang

--
    10 Apr 2009 07:04 AM
    Registration closes today boys and girls! If you want to race, now is the time to enter. Thanks so much for letting me promote this event here, see you May 10th, if I dont, then you guys/gals have a GREAT and SAFE racing year!!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner