3 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ryan_pope

--
07 Apr 2009 11:16 AM

Howdy,

I attended my first meeting last nite in El Paso's westside.

A lot of business and events are being planned.

I didn't know anything about SCCA, now I know that I don't know anything about solo.

However, I figured out by talking to John B. that my wife's pontiac solstice could be a car to get started in scca.

Now I must pry it from her fingers OR get her to drive it b4 me at an event. [Make it a family event]

I personally thought the Funkhana would be fun to attend. I could be a way to get new people to attend there first event in Pan Am Region SCCA.

Have a great Easter !

VettesRule
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    07 Apr 2009 02:31 PM

Good to meet you last night Ryan! If you look at the website you should be able to find a section called Member Spotlights. Most of the long time SCCA members are there. That would be a great place to get to know your club.

Danny Castillo

slippym3

--
    07 Apr 2009 11:13 PM
    hi most people on here remember me. im bob johnson, know on the forums as slippy. i had a green 1995 bmw m3 and was very competitive in my class in stu until i had an accident on transmountian. but i love racing it truly has changed my life and its prolly the single most fun and exciting thing i have done. i am in the army and am 23 years old. im originally from louisville ky.  im going on my second deployment here next month but when i return i will be back at the auto crosses and hopefully some drift events in a e46 m3 soo i look forward to more racing and fun at cohen. how u enjoying ur new z06 danny?
    ddeltoro

--
    08 Apr 2009 10:01 AM

Good to meet you last meeting Ryan. You need to figure out how to get her to drive along to (or at least ride as a passenger at times =) ).

Oh and as danny mentioned, the spotlights are a good way of getting a little insight on people, not all of them have been transfered from the old site, I'll be updating that more over the next couple of days so stay tuned for updates there. Hopefully we will be doing more spotlights in the near future as well.

Good to see you too Bob, be safe when you deploy, and hurry back. We want more competitors for STU =).

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button G-Loc Button
    Vorshlag 88x31 Button Leroy Engineering Micro Button
    Sunoco 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner