2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
ddeltoro

--
08 Apr 2009 10:07 AM

Hey Everyone,

As you may have noticed we have updated the panam website. There are still some pieces missing (gallery photos, member spotlights) those will be going live this week. Also, you may have noticed there is a new section with videos, if you have any in any format and don't mind them going on youtube go ahead and send them to me and I'll post them up. Or if you know of any on youtube (or other video sharing sites that can be embedded) let me know as well and I'll post them.

And a final note, PLEASE PLEASE register for accounts. The link is on the right, just below the login. This will let you register for events in a speedy and efficient manner. Currently if you wish to register multiple people, or switch between vehicles, the easiest way would be to make multiple accounts. I'm working on that to hopefully make multiple cars possible. Multiple people unfortunately will probably always require multiple logins. But in the end logging in 3 times to register 3 people will take alot less than registering just 1 time with the old system so it may not be so bad.

99mx5

--
    14 Apr 2009 05:05 PM

Nice website design! Very clean. :) I have some pan am region scca videos on google.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...2mDg&q

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...CYDw&q

-Ari

ddeltoro

--
    15 Apr 2009 11:00 PM
    Thanks for the comments, most appreciated. =) I added those two videos as well to the site. I hope to change how the videos section looks in the near future as well, its fairly basic right now. If anyone has any more videos or pictures send them my way I'm adding them as I get them. As far as videos and pictures go, try to make sure they are "good quality" as well.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

G-Loc Button Vorshlag 88x31 Button
    Leroy Engineering Micro Button Sunoco 88x31 Button
    Woodhouse Motorsports
    SPS 88x31 Button

Advertise on SCCAForums.com and reach thousands of visitors per day!

SafeRacer FREE SHIPPING over $99

Shop for Pirelli tires at Tire Rack. blank

Sunoco Bottom 468x60 Banner